Ladies, question for you: Am I an uggo?

Simple question, am I an ugly motherfucker? Do I lack any of the aesthetic virtue that makes a person attractive? Would you quickly spurn my advances in a club or bar?

Thats me: s912.photobucket.com/.../...e_zps0fda3e3b.jpg.html

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• You're not ugly. If I was single and you talked to me, I would happily chat back. I would not spurn your advances.

• No, I don't think you are!

• Wow no you're hot

• I definitely think you're above average lol. I'd talk to you in a bar :)

• You're not ugly at all. Be confident and believe in yourself. That's all you need.

• you're joking right? ...
    I think ur joking, i mean really, you have got to be joking if u called urself ugly.
    Speechless :/

• I am not joking. Women do not like me in real life.

• I think the thing that makes you say that is your level of confidence. You are lacking a sense of confidence and self- esteem, and as a girl I can definitely say that girls sniff out low confidence like lions sniff out their prey. (lol for the comparison.) But seriously, confidence is a huge thing. Even personally, I think confidence makes a guy 10x more attractive. You're really handsome. I think you just need to up your confidence and up your game as well ;)

• No your good looking

• Your kidding right? Your not that bad to look at

• I guess I'll join in on the fishing-for-compliment spree and say that no, you are not an "ugly motherfucker." You look just fine.

What Guys Said 3

• Okay, you are definitely not ugly. You actually remind me of a middle school student I had in a few classes. He had female friends who chilled with him and ate lunch with him. If you think your look is your weak side, focus on having a great personality. Finding friends, girlfriends, etc. is not all about looks.

• I look like a middle schooler?

• No. I still have this guy as a friend on Facebook ; I just haven't seem him in person since 8th grade. That's what I meant. You look way more mature than an 8th grader.

• I would quickly spurn your advances in a club and at a bar. I would quickly spurn your advances in a church or in a car. I would, I would Sam, I would quickly spurn you Sam I Am.

• I am hotter, but I am sure you could make someone happy.

• I dont think so. Post a picture and prove it bitch.

Most women are afraid of me anyway, being hotter than me isn't an accomplishment.

• Wait, waaait...

Did this dude who just said women don't like him in real life after asking if he was ugly contend that he looks better than someone?

This is something fierce.

• That's correct he did that! His fake pictures and all!