Shirt buttons undone up to pecs?

This can't get out of my head-_- We were at this eligible bachelor thingy yesterday:-p Where room was filled with all the old chicks like 48, 45+ Our aunt just invited us because they ran out of guys lol. This Croatian chick that goes to my college was volunteering there. She thinks I am am ass (Which I am not), And I came with buttons undone. (Not to attract my moms age chicks :-p) I just keep it that way normally when I wear a shirt. When We were "partying" by that I mean I was filling my cup, that volunteer chick whispered me "Close the buttons dick, these women are old" which really hurt my amazingly big ego :-/ It wasn't even unbuttoned till like core. Only top three buttons were undone which I keep it like that normally. Do people find it weird when they see a guy wearing shirt like that? Also is it possible she wanted the D? Yeah.. I gotta know :-p

Alright, You guys gotta stop misjudging this and just give opinion on this without calling me arsehole. Seriously, I hear it 10 times a day so

Most Helpful Guy

• Top 2 butons (including the collar button) is fine. Leaving a 3rd open does look odd. I get a feeling they used to do it more back in the days.

The girl had SOME balls to say that.

• Haha Yea bruh, I do it according to shirt. If its like too tight there. Id just open third one cause closing it makes me feel Someone tied me up lol and well yea-_- Ill get her back. Dont you worry about that aha Just need a plan:-p

• Oh wow !' Thanks again. U r being generous to me. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Hahaha yeah... she thinks you are a jackass...

• You are unbelievable

• she probably thinks you're just egotistical. girls assume a lot by the way a guy dresses

• But it wasn't on purpose

• I feel like she handled it badly but she was probably just trying to get you to dress a little more respectfully in front of the elderly.

• If she wear"inappropiate" clothes, I won't call her slut? Lol thats no human nature? Hell I can't really give a shit for ones who call me an ass. Thanks anyway

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's fairly likely she thought you were being a douche. This isn't the 70s... button the shirt.

• I would but size doesn't fit me:-p muahaha Plus I like it that way-_- I dont do it on purpose. Its just my thing now

• The volunteer was a dick.

• Ikr? Hell I don't even talk her ever and she just assumes I am dick cause I didn't came to class day our group project was suppose to be shown. Baha bitches got C

• Someone voted my down on this one. I would like to hear the reason for that.

There was no reason to believe that Asker was trying to appeal to anyone. As such, the volunteer was being presumptuous. And even if the volunteer was right, there would still be no need for name-calling. If the volunteer was presumptuous and unnecessarily derogatory, then how was the volunteer not being a dick?

• Haha Nvm em bro. I've been called worst ha and asking for who did it won't bring those little pussies up front ha