If you saw me, would you ask for my number?

I've had a pretty low self esteem lately. If you could answer honestly that'd be awesome. Basically do you think I'm attractive? http://postimg.org/gallery/le4mlbya/8b1dc0ae/

*EDIT* Regardless of sexuality. If you are to immature to answer because you are a guy, than could you see me being asked for my number. If you are shy, just say if you think I'm attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you're an attractive person. If I liked you I would ask for your number. When I meet my boyfriend I asked for his number - it doesn't matter to me who asks, we were both feeling the same things. And I got a kick out of asking him :). But feel free to ask a girl for her number, just depends on the situation I guess! Now stop feeling self conscious about your looks and get out there and find someone you like :) ! When it comes to the important relationships personality is key, looks are insignificant when you find the person you want to be with. Good luck :) and have faith in yourself

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, you are pretty attractive to me, and I must ask. Why is it that you have lower self-esteem? Simply curious. You don't have to reply to the question if you don't wish to.

• Basically I'm very shy and introverted. I had liked this girl fro a few months and she asked for my number the day before spring break. We texted the entirety of break and we actually had pretty good chemistry! With a little bit of prying in her part she got me to admit that I like her, and she said she liked me back. Than on the last day of break she asked me if it was okay for her friend to have a boyfriend, but be texting a guy she thinks is cute. I told her that I, personally, would mind, but regardless of how I would feel in that situation they would need to trust each other. She told me that she was the one with the problem and not her friend. She said she felt really bad and was very sorry. I forgave her, but I still feel like I was played and it had a major negative effect on my self esteem. It didn't help that she was the first person I've had a crush on who actually knew about it. >.< I am definitely not going to expose my self like that again any time soon.

• Thank you! That was a wonderful speech. I hope you have an amazing day!

• No problem, and same to you to!

• You're kind of cute but kind of look geeky or weirdo to me. You could be hot if you only knew how to style your hair right. but anyway, I will never ever ask a guy for his number even if he is the most handsome guy I the planet. I would smile at him but will never ask for his number unless we're close already

• How would you recommend I do it? I've tried other styles before and nothing every thing else looks horrible on me. If you can't tell by the plain blue hoodie I wear (also just jeans) I do not have that much of a taste in style. Nothing else really matches my personality.

• I am not a stylist and i don't know what will look good on you. Sorry can't help you with that. But you can ask a guy friend or someone who knows about things like that.

• I don't ask guys for their number ever. But if I was a bit younger and you asked for my number I would give it to you :)

• You're good looking, but your haircut is lame. Try an undercut. It would look nice on you.

• No but then again I don't ask guys for their number they have to pursue me.

• Okay, how about this. If I asked you for your number would you give it up?

• No but I'm married lol but if I was single I would say no because I don't like meeting met in that type of way I have to get to know them through friendship first like him being a co-worker, mutual friend/friend of a friend, old school friend or maybe in college! I hate pick up dating where they are chance meetings so my answer is no that's how I base my romantic preferences it's nothing to do with your looks but if it was any of the above scenarios and you made me laugh then yes I would date you.

• Okay, lol that makes some sense. I don't really do that sort of thing either, but I do feel like it's a good way to gauge attractiveness. If you don't know somebody and you give them contact info, I feel like the person receiving would almost always have be attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol your not bad looking, but you may have to switch up your hair style, I've seen uglier dudes with hot girls lol and its only because they dress nicely and have there hair like GQ model... That combed to side look is cool if u were born in the 1940s but nowadays it makes people look so plain...

• I tried other hair, but nothing else looks good on me.

• To your first question I would not ask for your phone number. As for your second question I presume you are "attractive enough" and therefore pass the benchmark into "possibly doable without the influence of drugs".