What is the girls opinion on chest hair? Turn on or off?

Okay girls what's your opinion on chest hair. For instance what if a guy walks up to you and has a button down shirt, the first two buttons aren't done up. Now the hair isn't bushy and out of control it's trimmed and taken care of. How does that affect your opinion of him? Is it a turn on or off? And if it's a turn off should he cover it up, take it off, or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair can definitely be attractive to some level, because it's masculine... However, the mental image you created in my head is not so attractive.. I'd have to see an actual picture to actually judge on this.. I think if it's hairy it looks better ALL OFF ! :P ... as in... no shirt! Don't leave some exposed... but that's just my opinion though.

• You don't like only getting a sample image lol. No it's not like i walk around intentionally exposing my chest hair or anything. I just wear a v neck shirt and a button down shirt and so if at the right angle someone could see the chest hair. A buddy of mine said I needed to shave my chest hair and no girl likes that and we got in a debate so I'm proving a point lol.

• hahaha well i see...

hmmm... I think personally i do like chest hair on some level like I said... but when it's ALL exposed! If it's poking out, it might not be so appealing... but once the t-shirt is off, it can even be more attractive to me than a hairless chest... just because it's more manly and no hair is a bit feminine...

What Girls Said 15

• I prefer guys with clean chest - I always joke to my cousins and friends if my husband ended up having chest hair I'd wax them for him while he was asleep LOL

• As long as he doesn't have chest hair like Austin Powers does, I don't really care. To me, it's neither a turn off nor a turn on.

• I love chest hair... So hot!!

• Eh I don't like body hair in general I wax any body hair I don't like

• Chest hair is masculine and nice, but too much is a huge turn off for me.

• I like hair. As long as you're clean and smells good, hair doesn't matter.

• Chest hair is more of a turn off. I prefer smooth skin.

• A little is ok. Not too much though!

• I want my guy to have chest hair. Trim it if he wants.

• Nah, not a hair lover :p

• I like it.

• I love it when men have hair; hair on their heads, facial hair, arm hair, armpit hair, chest hair, pubic hair, and leg hair.
    I HATE the shaving fad men have fallen into. Now, if you're like Austin Powers, I think some man-scaping would be nice, but completely smooth is SUCH a turn off to me.

• BIG turn on. I like my men to look like men.

• Turn on, he's a man , he should have hair everywhere, I dont like men that remove hair, The hell, man up , u should not be as soft as a girl or something like that

• Lovin it haha. It's a debate I've having with my buddy and so far it 7 for -1 against. Thanks!

• Hehe see, I see mostly they like hair, so just leave it, a man with hair is a real man that must be confident, thats my opinion

What Guys Said 2

• The women I've dated all loved my scruffiness and the hair on my chest. It was a happy coincidence for sure because I ain't shaving it all off!

• Well I normally trim but this winter I just don't give a darn and now have hair all over. I'll more then likely trim for summer and spring, we had a cold winter so I needed warmth, haha. You'll have mixed opinion from girls by the way, lol. Go with what you are comfortable with!