Okay this question sucks... but do I really look like a guy? i hope i don't.

I'm so annoyed now, because my lots of people were just gossiping about me, saying they think I look like a guy :( so do I? because if so... I think I might break up with my boyfriend, because they are all friends with my boyfriend :(

i thought I should break up with him, because he is like a genius-super-model, and people are saying I am ugly and nowhere-near good enough for him and wanting to kill me... how should I deal with people who are trying to break us up all the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... why would you do that? How would you feel if he broke up with you just because he found out someone didn't find HIM attractive? That's almost senseless...

If your boyfriend is with you, it's because he likes what you look like.. even if you looked like a science experiment (not saying that you do, just an example) if he likes you, then what you look like to OTHER people is pretty much irrelevant. Anyway, if you are really concerned about this.. maybe you could try adding a more feminine touch to your over all appearance?

• okay... do you have any advice for a 'feminine touch' then?

• well... maybe they actually are annoyed he spends so much time with me, it's not my fault, I ask him to spend more time with his friends, but he sadly says "You're more important" which I think annoys them :( thanks soooo much, I am sooo going to take your advice!! it sounds fun too:)!

• Thank you for MH :]!

awww he's saying you're more important, and you're over here contemplating leaving him over what others say about you... xD!
      Ignore them and be happy! and You're welcome! :p!

What Guys Said 12

• You look uncannily like my uncle Mort! (Nah, I'm just pulling your leg, or your arm, or supthin. You look lovely)

• I'm thinking any gal with this guy at this school/location is going to get the gossip heaped on her. Just be glad they picked on your looks, something that's easy to defend... I just read on GAG that a gal your age was getting the BJ gossip, more difficult a defense. Perhaps you two don't need to be around such types. He should react to your discomfort by agreeing to avoid such gossips when together. Opposites attract, so it would be normal fro yo to think him the beauty, whereas he thinks you the beauty.

• No you don't. And this question does suck. You know you don't. Why do you concern yourself with haters? And why break up with your boyfriend? That seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

• It doesn't matter what you look like. Your boyfriend being a genius-super-model can get pretty much whoever he wants and he's satisfied with you, so unless he personally makes you feel bad about your appearance I'd just focus on the relationship.

Of course I also think that you should talk to him about what his friends are saying; if he allows them to badmouth you after that well then that's a different matter and I do think that'd be grounds for breaking up.

• A bit. If your boyfriend minds, then you should break up with him. You should find someone who loves you unconditionally, and is willing to defend you against other people who will tease or mock you.

• maybe I should talk to his mother about it... or is that a bad idea?

• I'm puzzled, why would you need to talk with his mom? Does she disapprove of his relationship with you, or?

• You're pretty and your friends are being dummies.

• You look nothing like a male.

• You have nothing to worry about! You look nothing like a guy!

• then why the hell were people just saying that?

• I don't know, jealousy maybe? You are actually quite pretty. Some people will try to knock you down because they are insecure. All it takes is one popular brat, and everybody is against you. I would just ignore them.

• Sounds like they are jealous of your beauty

• You do not look like a male.

• Wtf? How do you look like guy and why would you think that

• And dont break up with the guy? Listen to me. I am way too douchy to just be Nice. You aren't ugly so

• Ignore the haters. They aren't worth even thinking about - and they certainly shouldn't control you or what you do with your life or your relationships.

I can't say whether you look like a guy or not because you only have one picture on GAG and it's not a very flattering or particularly feminine picture.

What Girls Said 5

• Why would you break up with your boyfriend because his friends are saying such things? If anything, I'm shore that he thinks you look lovely, dear. And if he is in agreement with his friends, his loss.

• Lol no. Also there are things you could do to look more feminine like facial contouring and trying on more feminine hair styles and finding out the right look for your eyebrows. Like I Just recently started shaping mine more and i feel a lot more sexy.

• Even if you looked more like a man then your boyfriend, why would his friends saying that, mean you have to break up with him?

• No you don't look like a guy. As far as breaking up with him is your decision to make. Maybe tell him that his friends are being mean and saying you look like a guy.

• Beauty can be defined by many norms, one of them being ; the more symmetrical your face, and golden ratio stuff the more beautifull a human is. Handesome boys and girls that have the perfect ratio\ good symmetry share a lot of feautures and that is def not a bad thing. Think about models, they ussually got such types of faces and body's (andrej pejic). I'm not saying you look manly as in wide jaw, big nose etc. 😉. But then again those 'friends' might just be jealous of you