Any opinions on this outfit for guys? (enlarge avatar)

I'd like to read opinions on this outfit from both girls and dudes

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, whatever floats his boat- but he does look like he is gay. Not that being gay is bad, but it's the first thing that comes to mind when I see that outfit.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it looks funny and that those shorts are too tight XD

• It shows of them legs!

• Did you shave your legs? That outfit would look good on a girl...

What Guys Said 5

• gay

get longer shorts

• Well I wouldn't be surprised if your balls popped out the leg holes when you sat down

• Don't be. The desired length was carefully calculated to avoid such accidents

• Holy shit bro change you're shorts like maybe that's ok in Hungary I don't know but nah just nah.

• looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• No it's not, 9 of 10 hate it when I ask on a local Q&A site. Yet in real life no one even gives a smirk. That pretty much encouraged me to have all my shorts be shortened like these. I just wish I had done this years earlier. And except for some hardcore muslim/russian/redneck/northkorean parts of the world I would wear them anywhere.

• You're right sorry about what I said earlier. Those shorts are your swag and I'm not going to hate on your swag. But I would suggest wearing different shoes like Sperry's, because they would probably go better with those shorts. And also I suggest wearing a button up shirt in light blue or pink.

• You look extremely queer.

• Are you an NFL Cheerleader?