Does it bother you when people either guess you are way older or younger than you actually are?

Its a bit frustrating when people mistake me for being a high school student and i am 21 in college

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, only time it's annoying is when I buy beer from the same place quite often and they constantly ask me for ID although I was in the same class as most of the staff working there, so it's not like they think i'm underage. Especially when i'm turning 24 next month and the legal age is 18.

What Guys Said 7

• Although I'm 58 years old, people often mistake me for 56.

• I don't care what they guess. I'm fine with how I look so I'm not going to make changes to myself just to look older or younger than I actually am.

• Try being 29 and still getting carded when you buy alcohol.

• Not really. Most of my life I was mistaken for being older than I actually am. Now I'm getting mistaken for younger.

• Yeah, most of the time people think I am younger. I've gotten as low as 17 or 18, and I'm 25! If I said it doesn't bother me it would be a lie.

• Most people think I'm younger. I like it.

• LOL Ya I'd give you like 15 if I saw you in passing.

What Girls Said 10

• Only time it's ever bothered me is when I walked into the classroom my younger sister was in, and a guy turned to her and was like, wow, you didn't tell me you had a twin! Umm, hello? I've been at this school for two years before she showed up. He wasn't even in her grade either...

• I just get freaked out if people don't card me when I buy booze. I'm 22 but Culinary school has aged everyone i know terribly

• Yes it does. With me they usually guess that I am younger then I really am. Which is a compliment really. But, when I tell them my age and that I have grandchildren they freak out and I never hear from them again. They say I look younger then my age. This really upsets me as this leaves me this feeling of rejection. I just don't even like discussing my age much anymore.

• People always , always, always say I'm at least 5 years OLDER than I really am. It gets annoying. Even since I was 10. And it does bother me.

• Woah. Umm... thanks? I guess it's time for me keep my facial hair haha

• No it doesn't bother me and people usually do assume that I'm younger than I am.

• LOL when you get to be my age is it awesome for people to think you are way younger--trust me. Know one meets me that guesses my age right--so happens all the time with me.

• Yes I'm a freshman and someone thought I was a 6th grader... (really?) I even passed off as a 5th grader once!

• Well it usually doesn't bother me. Only bothered me once, because it was my birthday and someone said: happy 15th birthday, when I turned 17, so yeah, only bothered then ;)

• no doesn't bother me. i just turned twenty. i get anything from 12 to late 20s. so who cares:)

• Yes, It psses me off beyond belief... I'm like.. I've been around this block a F'in time or two and I know what I'm doing but you treat me like child? GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. I GET SO MAD AT THESE LITTLE BSTARDS...