Do you have shirts of your favorite bands?

Do you have shirts of your favorite bands? Which ones do you have

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have one of 311 (it was the 7-11 logo, but w/ a 3 instead of a 7), but i have no idea where it is...plus its probably a bit small for me now.

I want this http://ughh.com/atmosphere-wolf/ATMWOLFLTS/ for atmosphere but seems impossible to find...

• 311 is cool probably my favorite band

What Girls Said 17

• Haha yep I got a batman one!!!

• Nope cuz I don't wear shirts

• yes i have some gazette and vivid

• Linkin park, Nirvana, Plain white T's, Daughtry, Simple plan, The script :)

• Not yet.. but I've bookmarked the website of where Ima purchase em! C: Queen and Aerosmith, here I come! LOL

• I've got gun n roses led zeppelin and a lynyrd skynyrd

• Of course! I have like five One Direction shirts but I don't wear them to school anymore since I'm in the eighth grade and according to my peers I'm too "old" and they always have negative comments when I wear them.

I wear them everywhere else though.

• Kings of Fire, Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Mayer, Mumford and Sons, Aerosmith, Journey.

• I have a Korn shirt but I don't like their music.

• No I don't :( I want a shirt from Daughtry, but parents won't let my buy one, so guess I'll buy one when I get older :)

• I tend not to promote what I listen to but I do have one Led Zeppelin shirt.

• Halestorm, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold.

I have a Volbeat bandana.

• I have only one t shirt with a band name on it which is The Clash.

• I have a fallout boy shirt from 7th grade. I LOVED them back then. It drove my family nuts because that was all I would listen to lol!

• AaR nirvana all American rejects

• Yep.
    I have a few Led Zeppelin shirts, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Mastodon, I have a Converge hoodie, Every Time I Die, Dillinger Escape Plan...

• justin bieber

What Guys Said 9

• Actually, only one. It's a Ghostface Killah T-shirt, it just has a big Jason Voorhies Friday the 13th type hockey mask with a red Wu-Tang logo on the forehead, and it says "GHOST" at the bottom. I actually just purchased one online that semi-qualifies, it just has a blimp on it with the lights on it saying "Ice Cube's A Pimp", referencing the lyric from It Was A Good Day (my gun-to-the-head favorite song of all time. Pretty excited for that to come, haha. Oh, and I also bought a sick cooking apron that has a print of R Kelly dancing on it and the words "Hot And Fresh Out The Kitchen", like from Ignition (Remix). Currently stands as the one to beat as far as my best ever purchase, clothing or otherwise, haha.

• Not really. I have one, but I rarely wear it. I am going to see Alter Bridge when they come to Kansas City in May, so I'll be picking up a shirt or two then.

• A few, Lamb Of God, ACDC, The Black Dahlia Murder and Versailles.

• I have two
    - Linkin Park
    - Slayer

• 311, Weezer, Incubus, Radiohead, John Butler Trio, and a few more I can't come up with off the top of my head.

• I'm mostly a rap and R&B guy, I don't have a whole lot of rock bands I'd call myself a fan of, but I'll be damned if you didn't just name like 75% of them, haha. Never heard of John Butler Trio though, I'll have to check them out.

• Not a band but I have an Immortal Technique shirt (profile pic is the back of the shirt), an Akir shirt and a DJ GI Joe shirt.

• My shirts are my shirts and my favorite bands are my favorite bands. They dont go hand in hand.

• No I don't have any t-shirts of my favorite bands.

• Yes i have many band shirts, The Germs, 13th Floor Elevators, Love, Iggy and the Stooges, Velvet Underground, Neil Young, Butthole Surfers, Public Enemy and a million more.