Is it bad or wrong that i get severly turned off by a guy that is really short or even close to my height?

To The Point That I Dont Even Really Want To Be Around Them?

Im Never Rude Or Mean I Just Dont Talk To Them..

Sorta like mark wahlberg or even Justin Bieber Height like Under 5'9..

no Matter How Hot They Are..i just feel like their another girl, like their my friends height, i can't take it seriously ..im i mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds reasonable.

I might be slightly biased.

What Guys Said 3

• So do you bust out your measuring tape to make sure that the guy hitting you up is at least 5'9. I doubt you can visually guess an accurate height estimate. Your never rude or mean, you just don't talk to them so you just don't acknowledge them...riiiiight. that's like me saying I can't stand girls who are fat no matter how funny they are, anything more than 126 pounds I just can't take it I'm not rude and I'm not mean...is this what your sort of relating too?

• girls can tell size for sure not nessasarly excatly 5'9 but we can feel it..and dont tell me you would chat up a morbaly obessed women for 30 min and be caddy with her, your lyin..dont be a hipocrite..ps (i would say anything over 150 is fat, girls can be tall at 145 and not be fat at all, u have no knowlegde of girls weight)

• sorry it sounded like thats what u were implying..just being honest

• its all good

• Its not bad, its just your thing. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't miss out on a great guy cuz he's an inch too short. Maybe get to know them a little :)

• Im 6'-2" so ahh whats up ;)

What Girls Said 5

• i do the same thing, its an evolution thing. We want big tall guys who will protect us. We are also used to having taller men because most of our pheramones come out the top of our heads and if the guy it taller, then they will fall in love :)

• It's kinda strange... I don't equate a short guy with another girl...lmao.

• I think it's pretty normal/common for girls to feel that way. I don't like short guys either, nor do any of my girl friends. I have never heard a girl say she preferred shorter men...

• That's your preference, but you'll probably miss out on some great guys. Not all of the great ones are tall, haha!
    I don't care about things like height, I feel that's a silly deal breaker to have.

• Fine as long as you understand that there might be something about you that really turns guys off.

• im sure there are but i doubt it a physical thing,, but definatly on other things lol