If your face was boring what would you do to make it interesting?

My face is boring, though yours isn't, but if yours was what would you do about it? Or do you like the idea of having a boring face (even though you don't)?

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell is a boring face? What does that even look like? Maybe you could look surprised all the time? Lmao. =]

• You know how you can see many faces in a crowd but just sort of glance over them? Imagine sitting face to face with someone and having that feeling looking at their face. That is a boring face.

• As are male drawing skills. (Ignores the existence of individuals like Leondardo da Vinci).

One cannot not be wrong but likely is because, after all, who determines what percentage of wrongness is actually right?

I never said I was good at naming ghosts... I am a very flawed person!

I walk around everyday but I do not do my nature trail everyday =[ I almost broke my face when I tried going down there in the snow. Correction, I did break my face. And it grew back all weird and wobbly. I cross a bridge everyday to get to school. I can think of 3 bridges off the top of my head. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! ...Sorry. My inner Queen of Hearts gets out sometimes.

• Why you! I can draw! I can draw really well! That's a lie. I however can make a mean hand-turkey.

The Aldmeri Dominion decides on factors of "wrongness".

The more flawed you are the more perfect I am, so really, what percentage of you is flawed (excluding the fact that I stopped being human, which is odd) and does your flawed system pose any health risks?

I am so ignorant! Now what do you want to be when you grow up! :D No, really. D<

What Girls Said 16

• Make up (eyeshadow, lipstick)
    -Hair styles curl it or crimp it, (color my hair)
    -False Eyelashes.

• 0|0
  • I got piercings..

• Smile. :) Even to strangers, just smile.

• PIERCINGS! if not for job restrictions, I'd totally get a vertical labret! SO HOT!!

otherwise...facial exercises I guess? to make cheekbones higher or something.

PLASTIC SURGERY. always a win. as long as it doesn't go wrong.

• ...I'm basic..mascara and pencil eyeliner...my only accessory is my smile..I suggest you just smile and make the best out of it

• Well women have the option of makeup , everyone has the option of plastic surgery if they save up

• boring is ok. i might find it interesting. show it to me.

• Never have dark marks. Make my skin clear 24/7 for ever. Ommggggg. Being a women is hard!

• I'd love to have dimples..

• Lay in the floor

• Learn how to do different makeup styles that can make you look more interesting

• Smile :))))

• makeup works

• Wear makeup,

• I don't know, I don't have a boring face
    I know this because people tell me and nobody knows my nationality lol

What Guys Said 15

• I would put a smile on that face, like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcRfGkANmR0

• Nothing beats the joker ;) I'd become a clown lol

• Facial hair. Not like a mustache or a full-on Duck Dynasty style beard, though. Just a stubbly short beard.

• I'd tape a cat to the side of my head and use a bird's nest as a beard

• Grow crazy facial hair like that guy from hunger games haha if i had black hair id do that no matter what! Im a dirty blonde though...

• Face tattoos

• I think if your face is boring it could only be because you're not expressive enough with it. Just let your emotions show.

• Get into fights and get some scars. Women love guys with scars.

• If I could, I would grow a beard.

• grow a beard

• I would smile..

• If it was boring I would take off my beekeeper mask off.

• Punch mysekf in the face a few times

• I really don't know. My face is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.

• That literally made me lol...WTF does that look like? =D

• You have a photograph of Jesus?

• Just close your eyes and envision my son. It's glorious, glorious.

• smile more, get interesting hairstyles, get in shape to highlight other good features, grow out your facial hair to suit your face

worst case scenario - plastic surgery