This is my hair..what should I do?

is it ok or should I add something to it? it looks exactly like sloan's from ferris bueller's day off (I recently saw it with friends and they commented on how we had the exact same hair). any suggestions?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks nice, but if you feel like having a change, I'd say some side bangs would also look really nice with the long hair.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I tend to like guys with a little bit longer hair. So in my opinion, I would grow it out a little. Ferris' hair looks gelled or like it has some product in it which looks too fussy in my opinion. You could go to a hair dresser and ask their opinion, they would probably know what hair cut looks best on you.

• It looks nice. But you should change it up, like get highlights or get bangs like the other girl suggested. Or if you want a dramatic change, get it cut short with bangs.