Veiny body for summers, hot or not?

Well summers are coming soon and lot of guys are going to be flaunting their stuff lol. And this pretty much gets mixed response but do you think veins popping on the guys bod is attractive or not? Because I see lot of models and they have veins pumping outta their bod lol I am not talking about arnold veins. Just enough to show dude have veins.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah its fine, its attractive. I especially find veins interesting, as I am a nurse :)

• Ahaha Man that cracked me up. You know what veins I am talkin about right?:-p

• Whats IV? And what you mean someone-_-

• You're referring to ALL veins in general right? Or am I a bit niave?
      and @bubbiexo is referring to me by saying "someone", and an IV is an intravenous cannula, like a small tube inserted straight into the vein, often to administer medications, or fluids when the patient isn't drinking much. I basically get excited when I see healthy protruding veins in a person's hands and arms, haha :)

• Popping veins are sexy...in moderation. I love them on arms and hands. But if you resemble packed sausage then ew

• What you mean resemble packed sausage?

• Bahaha #eatclean unless its beer. And message me instead :-p

• Lean, vascular arms can be very sexy especially on the right guy. But not all over the body.

• Lol never really thought about it much before. I guess it's a bit of a masculine thing and a bit on the arms is ok. Doesn't turn me on or anything but there's nothing wrong with it either

• I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but they're not unattractive either

• I don't care about the veins. I don't know if it's hot or not. Lol

• Yeah, veins are hot on guys that are not "roid" big

• I don't like them, especially on girls (I know you were talking about guys, but still); they kinda scare me, actually. Don't really know why.

• Hahaha why would they scare you?

• I just don't like how they look. But that doesn't necessarily mean that I won't like the person who has them.

• I am talking about exterior only-_-

• I'm indifferent to the veins.

Fitness looks better than fatness on both males and females. If it comes with veins, it comes with veins.

What Guys Said 3

• Sign of low bodyfat which is what I strave for! Which is a great thing, I have more in my arms, hands and feet then anywhere else. Lower abs a bit. I just always have the goal of lowering bodyfat and increasing muscle mass and viens is like a sign of progression to me.

• Haha hell ye! You look like you would have. I have more on pecs and back-_-

• I am very vascular, I used to hate myself for it. But now that I'm bigger, my girlfriend and the girls at the gym think its good looking.

• Haha I can tell that :-p Did those guns increase or not from pic you showed?:o ha

• Hell Mine haven't increase in month-_-

• Its ok man, and yeah I got bigger. But as I said i focus mainly on triceps when I do arms.

• My arms have been this way since I can remember.

• Yea bruh cos we both should hit beach together. Since I can assume you have no game or Id have already banged that Asian chick you mentioned-_-