What are the TWO body parts of boys that attract the girls most?

Like boys attract to girls butt and boobs what are the TWO body parts of boys that attract the girls most?

Most Helpful Girl

• Arms and butt do it for me.

What Girls Said 23

• Eyes and tummy. I have a thing for eyes and if someone is really out of shape that is a big turn off for me as I lead a healthy lifestyle.

• Smooth, delicate hands with long, thin fingers... And I could stop at that, lol. I just find them so so attractive!
    If you want me to mention another one, it would be a not-so-wide back. I find it more... elegant, I think.
    I suppose I'm more into kind-of-feminine-looking guys.

• I am going to say that any smart girl will use her eyes to attract a man and then what ever other assets she may have as some men are ass men and others tits men.

• Oops i was half dead when I answered it. But what attracts me from men without them taking off too much is abbs and like arms

• For me, muscle arms and eyes.

• like observing their butts and the "front side"...

• Rough hands (It means he's hard working) and strong arms (No, they don't have to necessarily be muscley.Just firm and protective)

• Abdomen/torso and arms

Facial - lips and eyes

• Abs and dingdong

• Butt and arms

• Arms and abs

• I find stature, chests, and necks to be really attractive to me- but then again so are guys abs, backs, and big hands! I don't know men are hot all over:) Hard to chooose.

• Eyes and stature I suppose. . . for me anyway :)

• Lips and butt are what I look at, it's different for others

• Arms and Shoulders mainly.

• Muscular arms and abs!

• A nice face and toned physique.

• Chest and arms.

• Face body type

• SHOULDERS. I go crazy over a nice pair of delts on a guy. In general a killer set of arms is amazing.

• Butt and arms.
    A round rear and big arms with muscular curves are always appreciated ;D

• biceps, abdomen

• I just like their faces. (And their hair but that's not a body part) :T

• For me, it's arms and shoulders/upper back

What Guys Said 2

• feet and shoulders. i don't actually mean the feet, i mean the shoes he's wearing. the type of shoe a guy and girl is wearing can tell a lot about that person, and it also tells how big of a ---- he has. if he's got broad shoulders because they are very masculine

• Dem teddies! 😍😘