Are the girls at bars who wear very revealing clothing and super high heels looking for sex or a relationship?

So I'm sure everyone's seen this question before, but I'm talking about in GENERAL do girls that wear these:

http://thechive.com/category/girls/tight-dresses/

look for sex, friends, or relationships? If you're a girl, what do you look for when you go out to the bars? Would you change your appearance based on what you are looking for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not! It's really arrogant and self-absorbed to assume that if a girl is wearing sexy clothing and high heels, then it just must be to please and impress men because she's looking for sex. So kudos to you for not making that foolish assumption.

There was a time in my life where I would dress like that simply FOR ME. I was lacking genuine confidence and my self-esteem was so low that I gained pride in the way I filled out a certain dress. Although I was a virgin who certainly was not looking for sex, the men's stares reassured me that I was sexy and beautiful.

However, now I don't dress like that because I'm aware of how much attention I'll get. I generally don't like to have a whole lot of attention on me unless it's specifically coming from that one special guy. Another reason I don't dress like that is because I feel it's very inappropriate considering I have a boyfriend. Yet, I love wearing high heels because they make me as tall as a model and they can add to your room presence with the way you walk in them.

What Girls Said 14

• It varies from girl to girl. When I was single and going to bars dressed like that, it would mostly be just to get some guys' attention, maybe get them to come over and talk to me. The most I'd want to get out of that would be some making out and perhaps his number. If I got to know him quite well over a few nights, I'd never actively look for sex. Potentially a relationship if anything.

• she could be looking for anything. she could just like the way the dress makes her feel. feeling sexy is great. when i go out to the bars, i am looking to drink and have fun. dance, but i prefer dancing by myself to dancing with a man. I don't change my appearance based on what I'm looking for, i change it based on how i'm feeling. sometimes i go all out, sometimes laid back casual.

• I think you can answer your own question.

Since a girl's brain can't be seen, girls choose to show something else that they know men like if they want men's attention.

• I can answer my own question but sometimes it's nice to hear what other people have to say about it.

• Some girls just like to dress up.There's a saying."Dress sexy, feel sexy." And that doesn't necessarily mean wanting sex.It's just an overall confidence booster, and self esteem builder.

• they may just like the design of the clothes

• yeah, for me it's like that. i hate that people judge me by my outfits. i am just concentrating on the design. i wear and decorate my house with designs that speak to my heart. not to fit in nor to stand out. people don't get that.

• It depends on the girl. I'm in a relationship and the only times I'd wear that would be for my boyfriend.
    When you're single, you're more daring I guess, you're more in a seduce mode but that doesn't necessary mean that the girl want sex.

• Girls want to look good. Why? We want to impress and show off to other girls and guys. We want to look hot and have a good time. We aren't necessarily always looking for sex/relationship but yeah, sometimes. It's pretty straightforward.

• I just wanna look good. I don't go to bars to hook up with someone but still sometimes i wear very tight&mini dresses and heels. It depends on the girl.

• I have a friend who dresses like that to get a realtionship but a lot of my friends do it just to look hot they dont look for sex if anything they push guys away because they kmow thats what they want, but I think most of the girls at clubs are they're to party and then there's a small percentage for relationships and a little smaller one for sex

• I might go out looking to dance and make out but not for sex. But you really can't judge based on what someone's wearing anyway.

• attention.

• They're "looking" to get drunk and have themselves a good time! Every woman wants to look hot and turn heads, and I say if you have the body for it- then do it! There's no way of knowing what a woman wants based simply off of the way she is dressed.

I dont go to bars much now, but when I did I would dress sexy because I felt even more confident when I did. I also enjoyed the attention. Wasn't really looking for anything.

• They can be looking for sex. They can be looking a relationship. They can be looking for just attention.

• All those dresses and poses are slutty. It depends about the dress and the girls energy. You can't show everything. Either pick boobs, legs or ass. Don't do all three. But be classy about it if you know what I mean.

• well aren't you just judgy McJudgerson

• Everyone judges. All those girls are sluts

What Guys Said 5

• Well those high cut skirts and revealing clothes aren't made to save material, they are for one thing and one only. Why do you think Muslim womeon cover up, so as not to be a tempation to men or come across like they want it

• I think they're just looking for attention.

• Hard to tell. It depends on their personality. How they behave, what they say, etc.

• Well, depends on the gal I think, but as a guy, honestly I am hoping that they are looking for sex. Just being honest. ;)

• Some definitely do look for sex, maybe not all but some definitely do