Ok like I really wanna know .

Y'all think I'm ugly? Be honest! 0; I've always had insecurity problems & don't know why like someone can call me pretty, beautiful, gorgeous etc etc. Like I'll say thank you but won't believe it.. Is that like a turn off? -__-

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest (I'm not trying to be mean, but to answer honestly as you asked) I don't think you are that pretty, but I also feel this might be an unflattering picture of you. You are cute and definitely not ugly. I do think you have potential to be more conventionally attractive. Your hair looks damaged from coloring it and would look much healthier (and therefor prettier) if you let your hair grow out in it's natural color so it can shine and compliment your skin tone, and your hair will be fuller as well. Healthy hair does wonders for a girls appearance. Maybe try wearing your hair down and doing winged eyeliner with a thicker line. That's really all I'd do!

How old are you? Everyone has insecurities, especially during high school. I promise that a lot of the "hot" girls getting praised at school are probably not actually much prettier than you, but they wearing full faces of makeup. Nothing is wrong with wearing it, but not considering this can make you feel like you're abnormal for not looking completely flawless. I've also noticed that a lot of people get better looking and really grow into themselves after high school, in college.

I would give you the "its whats on the inside that matters and beauty does not matter" speech to you that most people give to younger people, but I know kids are smarter than that. Beauty does matter to an extent and every girl wants to look good.

• she just closed her account. Guess the feedback was too much for her =/

• Damn :/ Was my post mean? I don't think anyone said anything terrible to her...oh well.

What Guys Said 2

• No you're not ugly to me. Just young. As you grow, try to stay in shape, keep doing cardio and eating the right foods..and you'll be golden. Trust me on this, you aren't ugly. You just need some fine tuning, which will come by making a few small changes to your lifestyle

• I agree! Start working out now, otherwise you WILL gain stubborn weight when you hit your early 20's. I learned the hard way. Save yourself lol.

• I think you have a very pretty face, but from the looks of it, you appear to be a bit overweight. If you lost the weight and turned 18, you'd be very attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• Your overuse of the word 'like' is very distracting.
    If you're ever feeling insecure, just remember that you look like your ancestors. And they all got laid, didn't they?

• First of all, stop saying like all the time. It makes you look like an idiot. Secondly, the more you try and get ego boosts from outside sources, the more insecurities you will have. Quit looking to others to tell you what you already know.

• Low self esteem is the real turn off.