What would you rate this body type?

Specifically directed at guys, but girls can answer too.

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4r4utv&s=8#.UzXfdq1dUVw

• Icky
    14% (4)18% (6)16% (10)Vote
  • Okay
    64% (18)50% (17)56% (35)Vote
  • Hot
    11% (3)18% (6)15% (9)Vote
  • Smokin hot
    11% (3)14% (5)13% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
15|27

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• Yeah it's fine, slightly on the thin side for me really...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go out with her. But I wouldn't want to BE her (no homo). She looks as if she starves herself to be skinny (her breasts are almost nonexistent, which is a sign for anorexia perhaps?), is desperate for attention from guys (i know people like her).

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ok for me but I think if your into working out and hitting the gym, a few pounds of muscle should be great. But hey it's your body do whatever you want with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eat something seriously. Looks like a starving wannabe model.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the skinny side. Nice skin tone, but needs to eat more and maybe exercise to fill herself up with fat and muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted icky cuz there's not super icky. Way to skinny! That is not attractive in ANY way. There has to be beautiful curves on a woman. Not bumps from bones sticking out.

2|0
    1|0
  • I can't tell. I can't see her ass.

1|1
    0|1
  • she's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking hot. I bet there are cinders on the floor around her feet.

Her face is a different story.

0|0
    0|1
  • there's nothing wrong with it really. it really depends on the guy though (or the girl if she swings that way). guys who like larger breasts may not like it as much. guys who like more meat on ya, probably won't like it as much.

i saw your boyfriend cheated on you, think you're just looking for verification

1|0
    0|0
  • id say somebody skipped leg day

2|0
    0|0
  • too skinny for my tastes

2|0
    0|0
  • Too frail for my taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • 9.5/10. Just about ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • about a 7-8, would need some muscle tone to be higher on the scale for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too skinny, doesn't look healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are OK, not bad, I'd do them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be cool if she weren't just bones, nothing that I wouldn't go for if I weren't shy though.

1|0
    0|0
  • It okay. She is pretty though.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little too skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • dont matter. she wouldn't even approach me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • too skinny...

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you even boobs, bro? Abs on skinny girl is like tits on fat ones. They don't count

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a bulge lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More meat on that body and she'd be perfect. Not by much but this is a bit too skinny. Standing up and her stomach is protruding inwards, unless she was sucking her stomach for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's very cute just a little too thin but a lot of guys like that. She's also got a nice smile

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• She's definitely very thin, but I still think she's beautiful. I'd personally prefer to have a little more curve/muscle, but according to America's current ideals, she's a 10. I don't think the majority of men would turn her down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think all bodies are beautiful. She's a lovely girl. My personal preference is a very curvy and feminine body with ample hips and a softer tummy. I've done lots of stretches and had to improve my eating habits (I was bulimic and anorexic) to achieve the type of body that I liked. I personally eleven that any body is beautiful, and having had almost every type you could imagine on the thinner end, I now prefer curvy and soft.

1|1
    0|0
  • skinny and most likely not fully developed.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not ugly.dont let people tell you it is..the girls on here will tell you that your "too skinny".but we all know we go around looking at skinny girls like that a wishing we were that fit..

my only comment is that maybe if you boobs where proportionate to your body it would be better like this images6.fanpop.com/.../...ma-36102042-760-1024.jpg

but if Your happy With YOUR Body.fuck everyone else.they can look somewhere else right? lol.

just dont go trying to gain weight because people want bigger boobs on u thats dumb..good luck..asuming that pic was of u? hehe

0|0
    1|0
  • Too skinny

2|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny.

1|1
    0|0
  • Much skinnier than what I typically find attractive on women, but lots of people love this body type. Reminds me of a lot of Los Angeles girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty skinny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Way too skinny.

2|1
    0|0
  • it's ok.. the colours and darkness are scary though

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is pretty but skinny though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Booty pic is not a nice one. The top girl looks fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfection

0|0
    0|0
  • Tooooo skinny

1|0
    0|0