Which body type do you girls perfer?

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely option 2. It helps that it's Zac Efron of course, but that's my favorite body type.

Justin Bieber's is not bad in picture 1 either, but I prefer a little more mass on a guy. Not necessarily muscle, just larger structure. I'm not fond of option 3.

What Girls Said 16

• I like a bit of chub on my men...makes cuddling and everything else for that matter a lot comfier plus I would rather a guy that doesn't try so hard but is still healthy.

• I don't like any of them. The first two look like boys and the third one is gross.

• Even though I cannot stand JB, his torso is definitively hot. Zac Efron is not bad either ^^
    Anyway, it's a close win between 1 and 2. 3 is way too much to my taste.

• Option 1, if the body weren't attached to a fucking douchebag.
    I prefer this kind of body:
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../hot%2Byoung%2Bcyclist.jpg

• I personally don't care. As long as he is healthy. I think too much muscle is a turn off for me.

• I didn't like any of them. You should have another option for none of them.

• I actually dont like any of them.

• personally i like skinny guys muscles for me are a huge turn off but im probably the only one who thinks this

• A and B are both good. Too buff is scary and unappealing.

• 1 or 2. Not 3... I don't think many girls like the bulging muscles.

• I really dont care for muscle but definetly not option 3 too much muscle.

• None of those. I don't like muscular guys.

• None I mean why comparison between us normal people and those celebrities with their perfect bodies which they make a living out of it

• I don't like any of them.. I don't like guys with too much muscle LOL

• Love me that V shape that zac effron has.

• They are all decent and nice in their own way. The third one needs to calm down though haha.

What Guys Said 2

• I foresee Biebs getting undervoted on account of being an annoying douche. If the heads were hidden, I bet he'd win. Some girls like huge guys, but biebs is actually defined enough for most.

• I think u have to hide the faces because girls are attracted to faces more than bodies so this is going to distort your data