• Option 3
    10% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • See results
    15% (3)100% (11)46% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely option 2. It helps that it's Zac Efron of course, but that's my favorite body type.

Justin Bieber's is not bad in picture 1 either, but I prefer a little more mass on a guy. Not necessarily muscle, just larger structure. I'm not fond of option 3.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I like a bit of chub on my men...makes cuddling and everything else for that matter a lot comfier plus I would rather a guy that doesn't try so hard but is still healthy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any of them. The first two look like boys and the third one is gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even though I cannot stand JB, his torso is definitively hot. Zac Efron is not bad either ^^
    Anyway, it's a close win between 1 and 2. 3 is way too much to my taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Option 1, if the body weren't attached to a fucking douchebag.
    I prefer this kind of body:
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../hot%2Byoung%2Bcyclist.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't care. As long as he is healthy. I think too much muscle is a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like any of them. You should have another option for none of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually dont like any of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • personally i like skinny guys muscles for me are a huge turn off but im probably the only one who thinks this

1|0
    0|0
  • A and B are both good. Too buff is scary and unappealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 2. Not 3... I don't think many girls like the bulging muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dont care for muscle but definetly not option 3 too much muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those. I don't like muscular guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • None I mean why comparison between us normal people and those celebrities with their perfect bodies which they make a living out of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any of them.. I don't like guys with too much muscle LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Love me that V shape that zac effron has.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all decent and nice in their own way. The third one needs to calm down though haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I foresee Biebs getting undervoted on account of being an annoying douche. If the heads were hidden, I bet he'd win. Some girls like huge guys, but biebs is actually defined enough for most.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think u have to hide the faces because girls are attracted to faces more than bodies so this is going to distort your data

2|0
    1|0