Cute, hot, pretty, etc.. what is it based on?

By that I mean, what are all the terms based on? I saw a YouTube video explaining what the difference were, I'm pretty sure it was a joke but now I'm really curious.

By terms I mean: cute, hot, pretty, gorgeous, etc

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute- Having a charming demeanor that warms the heart of even the harshest people.Its the 2nd hardest one to get and master.

Hot- Sexually Attractive, usually brought on by what you wear, and not how you look. Easy to get and master, just dress slutty.

Pretty - Physically Attractive, usually brought on by how you look, and not what you wear. Intermediate, just take care of your body.

Gorgeous - FUCK YEAH! The epitome of beauty, with a perfect mix of cuteness, kindness and prettiness, while managing to not look like a total slut!

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• Cute is more behavioral and sometimes kinda pretty but not that pretty, beautiful or gorgeous

Pretty is good looking but not beautiful

Beautiful is very good looking but not the best looking out there

Gorgeous is drop dead beautiful and extremely rare

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute can be like adorable like you did something cute but it can mean pretty too. Hot is like sexually attractive. Pretty and gorgeous are the same basically. Gorgeous is stronger. That's my feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe there are girls who are both at once. I also based this on how the look most of the time, since when dressed a certain why one can go from cute to sexy and vice versa. Sorry about no links, I do not have that much time to go through and find a pic or two, plus typing or copying the name into Google will do and you will see more pictures of them there. You should know most of the people already anyway.

Sexy: Amanda Heard, Blake Lively, Demi Lovato, Dita Von Teese, Elizabeth Gillies, Erin Andrews, Eva Mendes, Hayden Panettiere, Holly Willoughby, Katy Perry, Jessica Lowndes, Jessica Simpson, Kat Dennings, Kate Upton, Kim Novak, Kelly Brook, Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth, Sofia Vergara, Yvonne Strahovski

Cute: Alia Bhatt, Carly Rae Jespen, Caroline Sunshine, Ellen Page, Emma Watson, Jennette McCurdy, Lindsey Stirling, Mary Pickford, Miranda Cosgrove, Reese Witherspoon Sarah Hyland, Stefanie Scott, Zooey Deschannel

Both: Alex Morgan, Amy Adams, Ariana Grande, Dianna Argon, Frankie Sandford, Hayley Williams, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Alba, Julie Bowen, Kate Middleton, Karen Gillian , Katharine Mcphee, Katharine Jenkins, Lea Michele, Leighton Meester, Mila Kunis, Taylor Swift, Viven Leigh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• thats a really good question! to me when i see a guy i think thats cute i think he dresses well and has a cute face.. when i see a guy thats hot.. that means like hot face and abs.. when i see a good looking guy.. its usually an athlete

0|1
    0|0