What do you think of this tattoo? What would you think if your gf had it?

www.tattodesigns8.com/.../...may-2010-1fz4tqeu.jpg

Is it dumb? nice? ugly? Should I get it? ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

:]!

• Yes, get it!
  • No, don't get it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks sexy.. by all means

What Guys Said 9

• I usually like tattoos and that one wouldn't make me think less of her, but I prefer tattoos that are more original. That one kind of comes off as something you googled because you were looking for tattoo ideas since you couldn't come up with anything yourself.

• Well, no... My friend sent me this.. I don't like the tattoo in itself.. I think it's more of "where" it's placed that seems rather appealing to me... If I were to get this tattoo in this very intimate place, i'd redesign it.. especially that butterfly... I love blue morpho butterfly's, so that would probably be a better alternate... it just seems very nice where it's placed... and was wondering how many people though it looked good or not.

• Oh ok, I gotcha. Well I think that's a pretty good spot. It's definitely suggestive, if you're going for a bit of a "sexy" factor. I think you should go ahead and figure out the design and then decide on the spot. If you know someone that is artistic, there are ways to draw tattoos on yourself that will last for a few weeks so you should try that and see how you like it.

• Ohh.. I didn't know that... Thanks! :]!

• I like that. It's elegant, well done and colourful.

If you like it and it's what you want. Go for it.
    Just don't do it for other people. Do it for yourself.
    :-)

• tattoos on the hips and thighs are the best for girls. I dont like that tattoo. Sorry :(

• I'm not a huge fan. The placement is too close to the happy zone...it could be a distraction. Haha!

• hahahahah really? well i think i like more where it's placed than the tattoo itself... so you really think it's a bad place to put one?

• hmmmm...so it's not appealing to you at all... i see...

• Haha yeah just the location. But just one man's opinion!

• I don't find it appealing

• You don't like tattoos or this particular tattoo?

• hmmm i seee... ok thanks! :]!

• you are welcome

• Its beautiful bu you shouldn't get the tattoo because you think people will like it, you should get it because you want it

• Ink make any girl look cheap.

• If you're asking then you shouln't get it.

I really would love a tattoo. But people with tattoos tell me how rare and wonderful it is when a person has a clean body. That makes me second guess. Think about it at least.

• Looks quite nice in my humble opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• Personally, I don't like it. It looks like a flash design you'd pick straight off the wall in the tattoo shop. Plus it has butterflies, which I don't like, and it makes me think of a tribal design, which I don't like either.

• For me it's a little bit too big. There are some smaller ones that look sexier.

• I don't like it. I feel like a lot of girls probably have a similar tattoo, maybe not in the same spot though.

• Well the design is pretty but if you're self-conscious and have modesty, you probably shouldn't get it.

• Well...I'm not a fan of it.

• the tattoo in itself or the placement?

• Just the look of it more detail would look better. The placement is fine. I guess if a tat has a lot of detail it looks better for the most part.

• I woundnt care its her body her choice and If you want to get it than get it, it's your body and it's a cute design I personally would go for something more unique but the placement is nice it flows well with the body