Why is liking tall girls a bad thing when it is another more to love thing?

Like you know how some guys love butts, hair, boobs, legs, and etc. Make this deal there's more to love in area like lengthwise or size wise lol. Well for that's like how it is like for a tall girl. There's more to love like the long legs, and how there's more of her lol :) I'm not short by any means. I'm like 6'1 and some people act like it is odd for me to even think a tall girl is cute... What? Am I suppose to say she is ugly because that's mean. I love all kinds of girls but they are one of my favs :P

Most Helpful Girl

• im 6'5'' so its nice to know some guys out there think tall girls are cute!! :D

• I always thought they were cute since I was little lol. i just was never raised on this whole height in love and part of the reason I think they are cute is because they are different. I was always taller than the girls growing up and I was like 5'10 or 5'11 by the time I was 12. I know I wouldn't taller than you. lol :P :) i think a lot of guys think they are cute. i think they just lie about or don't learn to grow up.

• Yes I doesn't bother me much either. 75 would be nice but the water would be cold lol

• ok well youve got me there lol :P

What Girls Said 5

• I think I know what you're talkin about... me & my bf are only 1 1/2 inches apart in height... we're both pretty short 5'2" / 5'4"
    being an Asian girl in hawaii, I'm pretty tall... and I ask him if it bothers him and he says he'd definitely feel weird with a girl any shorter than me cos then they'd be a legal midget lol He again loves how my legs can wrap around his and can keep them warm. He loves how I can be big spoon too :p I can also carry him out of a burning building if necessary haha

• Tall girls are beautiful. In reality there is something beautiful about everyone and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think that is why we have so much variety in the world because everyone loves something different.

• I am also 6'1" and unfortunately people still seem to think it's weird if the man is shorter than the woman. I think that's why.

• I wouldn't be shorter than you but I'm mostly saying it is odd for someone to say it is odd to me to think a tall girl like you is cute. I had one girl say it was odd and they got mad at me because i thought she was cute. She said she was taller too. I could barely tell anyway because if it was true it must of been a small difference.

• It's really hard for taller girls to feel cute and pretty, so that is probably why she said that. It took me so long to not feel awkward and like a skinny beanpole, and to start feeling like an actual woman.

I think a lot of it is societal conditioning - girls have been conditioned to believe that their partners should be bigger and taller than they are.

• Well she actually thought I was cute which is why she got mad lol. She's kind of stupid anyway. I understand what you are saying and I think there's anything wrong with a preference but with way it sounds with girls and boy. It sounds more like a societal conditioning thing for both genders lol. I would never think you are awkward or a beanpole if anyone called you I would told them to knock it off.

• Er...I think it's perfectly fine to like a tall girl. Miranda Kerr is tall and she is cute.

• She isn't that tall but maria sharapova is lovely lol :P Both are cute though. Miranda for the hair and eyes and Maria for the legs :P

• There's nothing wrong with liking tall girls. A lot of chinese guys like tall girls. If you are tall and fit you are practically guaranteed a rich and faithful husband in our culture but among chinese people - good looking woman don't have to work.

What Guys Said 1

• It is unusual for a guy to prefer taller girls over shorter girls, but it isn't bad. It is just a preference, and there is nothing wrong with it.