What is your favourite colour eyes?

What is your favourite colour eyes? Just which colour would you prefer?

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Blue eyes on girls are my favorite, but the color doesn't make a big difference on how I rate or see the girl. As long as the shape and look of her eyes are beautiful, color doesn't make a big difference to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I love brown eyes. They may be common but they are absolutely beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I once met someone with very bright blue eyes. So bright in fact they seemed almost white. I thought that was the coolest thing but I'm told that's a bit rare.

Now if we're talking about the common colors then I like them all so long as they're attached to a girl I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like really vibrant brown eyes. Doesn't really matter a whole lot to me though. I wish my eyes where a bit brighter, if they aren't in a brightish area, they look almost black, but when the sun is shining on them, I am told they are very pretty. I wouldn't know though. I asked my friend to take a picture of them. http://postimg.org/image/4te2884yn/02bf5d74/

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt a guy would opt in not talking/getting to know a rather good looking girl when he finds out DAMN wrong eye color. My bad miss! Just Saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like green eyes for the novelty value, but if they are blueish-grey you can gaze into them like deep water.

0|0
    0|0
  • blue and hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • blue is my favorite but I also like hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes, and also green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green is my favorite!

0|0
    0|0
  • Icy blue. But if I liked the girl, I wouldn't care. Its not exactly a dealbreaker if she has the wrong eye colour

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish i had green eyes, bright green eyes very beautiful eye colour or blue bright eyes i like that eye colour too but i have dark brown and i hate them

0|0
    0|0
  • light blue

0|0
    0|0
  • green eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I love green eyes but I'm a huge sucker for blue. I'm not a fan of brown eyes but it's not like I look at a person and decide whether or not I like them based on their eyes! :P Hazel's nice. But yeah, green or blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes. I love nice brown eyes on a guy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, beautiful eyes are beautiful regardless of iris color.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have chocolate brown eyes but green is my fav colour and I like green eyes the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright blue or green are my favorites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes in general

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes I wish I had green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown, and bright blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blue eyes. So very tranquil and calm to look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • blue. with dark lashes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No color is a deal breaker, of course. It's not THAT important to me, haha!
    But I do tend to love the lighter/brighter blues and greens the most. Especially when they have dark hair, it makes their eyes POP... very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say those blue eyes, especially if he's got dark hair. But i think green is really attractive as well. (: To me brown eyes are cute because they remind me of a puppy's eyes.
    But yea, Blue would have to be my favorite. Unoriginal, i know. Haha

0|1
    0|0
    • I have blue eyes and its not unoriginal, its classic ;-)

• Very good point. I'm indeed proud of my blue eyes. (: