Open minded question on hosiery?

How many women and men love and love to wear hosiery? I.E. pantyhose, tights, leggings, etc.

Updates:
What colors and styles do you like?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I love hosiery, all kinds, sheer, opaque, fishnet, tights, vintage hosiery with the line in the back ( best worn with sky high black heels). I love thigh highs and garter belts too. I think it makes a woman look polished and put together, as though she paid attention to all details.

I know some guys complain about it being another item to take off, but I don't hear as many complaints when they are thigh highs with garters. ;)

1|1
    0|0
    • I love the response and would like to know more of what you think?

What Girls Said 7

• I love all forms of sheer , sexy hosiery, and wear them constantly. I love the fit and feel on my legs, as well as the finished look they provide in a skirt, dress or suit. I especially love the old fashioned vintage retro hosiery, like the ones worn by women back in the 40's, 50's and early 60's, with Cuban or French heels along with garters. I even love wearing pantyhose/tights, and love the way they feel to put on.

0|1
    0|0
    • I love your response. I would like to know more of what you think on this topic. Such as colors. I like black, nude, taupe and suntan.

• I can't say that I love wearing hosiery, because mostly they're such a hassle. The waistbands dig in to my stomach, and it takes me an hour to readjust it after I pee lol

But I like how it looks like, and I wear thicher ones if I want to wear shorter skirts but still be decent.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love the way they look. I always look to see how many ladies I can notice wearing hosiery. I'm working on research on the many different brands and fits. I have found some that don't dig in but fit and feel great.

• I only wear leggings when I think it's appropriate, such as when I wear a short skirt. But I don't wear pantyhose.

0|0
    0|0
    • I include leggings in the hosiery category. Many people don't.

• I love them and my bf loves how they look lol

0|1
    0|0
    • How often do you wear them and what colors?

• Show All
    • You sound perfect... that's awesome that you like to wear them!

• Um thanks lol

• Not my favorite thing, but I do not ever wear skirt without hosiery. Only nude or black.

0|2
    0|0
  • I only like wearing leggings. I hate pantyhose, and i haven't worn tights before.

0|0
    0|0
    • I include leggings in the hosiery category. Many people don't.

• I'd rather it be warm and not have to wear hosiery, but I do enjoy a comfy pair of leggings or patterned tights!

2|0
    0|0
    • In my opinion leggings and patterned tights do fall into the hosiery category and can look just as amazing as pantyhose.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't beat putting a pair of stockings on over your nice smooth legs , i especially love fishnets with a small mesh there awesome , guys sahoud try it you dont know what you are missing

1|1
    0|0
    • I totally agree that more men should wear hosiery to know the experience.

• It will come im sure men are becoming more like women day by day.