Open minded question on hosiery?

How many women and men love and love to wear hosiery? I.E. pantyhose, tights, leggings, etc.

What colors and styles do you like?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love hosiery, all kinds, sheer, opaque, fishnet, tights, vintage hosiery with the line in the back ( best worn with sky high black heels). I love thigh highs and garter belts too. I think it makes a woman look polished and put together, as though she paid attention to all details.

I know some guys complain about it being another item to take off, but I don't hear as many complaints when they are thigh highs with garters. ;)

• I love the response and would like to know more of what you think?

What Girls Said 7

• I love all forms of sheer , sexy hosiery, and wear them constantly. I love the fit and feel on my legs, as well as the finished look they provide in a skirt, dress or suit. I especially love the old fashioned vintage retro hosiery, like the ones worn by women back in the 40's, 50's and early 60's, with Cuban or French heels along with garters. I even love wearing pantyhose/tights, and love the way they feel to put on.

• I love your response. I would like to know more of what you think on this topic. Such as colors. I like black, nude, taupe and suntan.

• I can't say that I love wearing hosiery, because mostly they're such a hassle. The waistbands dig in to my stomach, and it takes me an hour to readjust it after I pee lol

But I like how it looks like, and I wear thicher ones if I want to wear shorter skirts but still be decent.

• I love the way they look. I always look to see how many ladies I can notice wearing hosiery. I'm working on research on the many different brands and fits. I have found some that don't dig in but fit and feel great.

• I only wear leggings when I think it's appropriate, such as when I wear a short skirt. But I don't wear pantyhose.

• I include leggings in the hosiery category. Many people don't.

• I love them and my bf loves how they look lol

• How often do you wear them and what colors?

• You sound perfect... that's awesome that you like to wear them!

• Um thanks lol

• Not my favorite thing, but I do not ever wear skirt without hosiery. Only nude or black.

• I only like wearing leggings. I hate pantyhose, and i haven't worn tights before.

• I'd rather it be warm and not have to wear hosiery, but I do enjoy a comfy pair of leggings or patterned tights!

• In my opinion leggings and patterned tights do fall into the hosiery category and can look just as amazing as pantyhose.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't beat putting a pair of stockings on over your nice smooth legs , i especially love fishnets with a small mesh there awesome , guys sahoud try it you dont know what you are missing

• I totally agree that more men should wear hosiery to know the experience.

• It will come im sure men are becoming more like women day by day.