Poll: What rank would you give me?

Please could you vote on the poll what category of "attractiveness" you would say I am please.(with 5 being the average for males)

On the comments could you also explain your rate and perhaps add suggestions on how to improve how I look.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../...n%20%28171%29.JPG

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../...20Picture%202.jpg

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/.../...n%20%28286%29.JPG

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Girl

• you could smile for real. My little bro smiled real fake for a while then we but all his grumpy photos on face book and he wanted to look better so he started smiling more. hehehehe

Just smile!

What Girls Said 12

• Didn't you ask this yesterday?

• 7.5 you cute. Not ugly not super hot. We all different phenomenalogical fields so you shouldn't give a.fuck what I think...ir what the girl above or below my comments thinks. If you think you PlayBoy damn boy then rock that magazine cover or whatever shit they call male sex models. Im usually called an 8. Or a 9

• Oh you are SO adorable! I'd say a 6 or 7, because you're waaay too young for my taste haha

• i m average and he is adorable.if he is adorable i m super adorable.i m asking if i am good looking enough and you tell me that i am average. i didn t asked if i am average.if you think that i am average don t waste your time by telling me this, because this didn t helped me but to this guy you write that he is adorable even if i am very better looking than him

• lol I think I'm too old for this game. You boys have fun!

• I'm not going to get any further into this flame war here. I am happy with the way I look, have many attractive friends and have kissed plenty of girls. I asked these questions out of curiosity rather than anything else. I don't want to launch any insults at you kleanthis, but I suggest that you become a little less insulting and hostile before you have any success with women.

• you're really cute lol. Kinda like an older version of my son! With that being said, i gave you a 5-6, just because you're super young! Nothing you can really do about that, but im assuming you will age well:)

• I'd say a 7 because you have an adorable baby face, but too young for me.

• i would give you a 6!

• i'd give you a solid 7.5. you're cute!

• Your a grate looking guy and I would be at attracted to you.

• Id give you a 6

• You are really cute! 9-10

• You have a real nice smile but i wouldn't say hot i would say in between hot and cute ! But you are a attractive guy

• I give you a 5

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe some facial hair will help you out. You look 15 years old

• negative 10

• I don't think its a good idea to categorise yourself into a number, but I'm a straight guy and even I can acknowledge you're good looking.