Which girl has a better body the darkskinned girl or the mixed girl?

The darkskinned girl claims guys don't find skinny women attractive at all and the only thing guys really look at is boobs. Guys which body do you find more attractive?
www.facebook.com/photo.php

sorry about the link, check my profile pic

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you talking to the picture on your username, because it seems like you are older than the age next to it. Either way, I'd have to see a picture to fully get an idea of what you are referring to. I don't really care for the skin colour that never really matters to me, all colours are good but it's the attitude and lack of self-confidence that is off putting to me. I personally like small breasts. And for what the other girl is saying, there are certain guys that like skinny women and also depends on what that guy's definition is of the word skinny and how he relates it to his taste in women.

• oh I took the pic down. that's not me that's my mom for the question I was comparing me and my mom to me at the same age, who's more attractive, the pic is her in her 20s, could you answer that question please?

• You shouldn't let other people's words get you down even if they are your mother's words. I don't know what kind of situation you're going through but I can somewhat understand it, because my dad messed my mom up by cheating after sooo many years and then he bounced out and for whatever reason just cuz I look like my dad she makes it a point to say stupid shit in hopes to get me down. I don't say anything back because there's no use wasting your words and energy on stupid/hateful people, it's not going to get you anywhere. Just focus on yourself, get school done, get a job and hopefully a career and leave their hateful ass behind. It's your life, you don't need haters around cramping up your business. Personally between your mom and you, your mom ain't got shit on you in the looks deaprtment. FACT! Your welcome, I hope I have helped.

• lol thanks, those few words of encouragement make all the difference.

What Guys Said 8

• I call bull shit on that perspective. The skinny girl, in my opinion, is more attractive because of the whole package. She has long hair which men like and boob size is not deal breaker. Most guys want a girl who has boobs and somewhat proportional to her body.

• I think overall the light skin girl is way more bangable. Just because the darker one has bigger boobs doesn't mean us guys are automatically going to prefer her. I consider other factors, like hair length, weight, curves. I don't like short hair on girls at all.

• I like small boobs more anyway...

• its on how they carry themselves. Beauty is skin deep

• link is not working!

• I don't care what that girl says, team #NDB for me. I'm lightskinned myself, I just prefer lightskinned girls, period.

• The mixed looks a little better to me.

• The link doesn't work

• In case you didn't know, just as a reminder, the link doesn't work.

What Girls Said 7

• I vote for neither.

• They both look nice to me.

• The link doesn't work

• The link doesn't work. I think it's set to private

• not working

• i can't see this picture

• does your friend know about this?