Girls, I need some serious advice?

Ok my prom dress is the type of fabric that shows every little detail on your body so of course I can't wear underwear, on the back it's open and goes along the side pretty low so you would be able to see the spanx or things or anything. I was planning on not wearing anything until my mom pointed out like what if I "leaked" (as she put it). Is there anything I can do to prevent that from happening or put on or what

Most Helpful Girl

• Pin up the dress in areas where you need some more coverage, or just find a different dress. I know I'd be uncomfortable being in that dress all night at least.

• My dress was $500 nonrefundable. Can't find a different dress

• Well then, next time try to make sure you're 110% sure you want it and it fits you right before you buy it.

You could always save this dress for another occasion, and find a different one for this time around. If you still refuse, I stick with my main suggestion, pin up the dress a little bit or else maybe try to find some flesh-colored underwear.

What Guys Said 1

• Wear a simple dress maybe? we guys hardly give a fuck about what kind of dress it is... all do we care about is, what's inside.

What Girls Said 7

• The best way to wear it is braless and commando. But if you want to wear something down there wear a C string.

• 0|0
  • There is a cup like thing you can put in replace of a tampon! I'm a virgin and I've warn it it feels like nothing's there! Once you get it in right, no leeks no worries! You just have to push it out in the shower, but you won't have to change it like a tampon

• Wear exactly or close matchig color Seamlesss underwear.silk. or with some lace. Find it in Vs or maiden form. Spandex will give a mini muffin top, and boyshorts will do the same

• Wear underwear. You never know what might happen and you dont wsnt your pussy showin off at prom. And@ you definitely dont wsnna be getting bacteria entering your vagina getting into a.limo etc. Also no underwear makes your ass look SAGGY unless you got that nice squat 250 a day ass

• wear a thong. You can't really see them under anything. Plus they are cute. If not just go commando:P

• I wish I could but you can see the lines of the thing on your hips!

• well unless you are going to be on your period you shouldn't leak, so go commando unless its too short. (:

• go commando and wear a tampon.

• i really dont think so