Boudoir wear...I want to get my bf something sexy to wear in the bed room...any ideas?

I have a pretty good assortment of baby dolls, camisoles, and chemises to wear and enjoy dressing sexy for bed. What could I get for my bf that would be the male equivalent? Something other him jumping in bed naked or wearing an old pair of boxers.

Most Helpful Guy

• go to "freshpair.com" and pick out what you'd might like him to wear. if he's cool with it, buy it. i bought something from there

What Guys Said 4

• Typically it seems women are not usually interested in their man wearing some kind of equivalent to lingerie.

With that being said, there are exceptions and there is a market (meaning there are companies that make stuff like that for men). You can get him a thong, chaps, a mask... It depends on what you're into... Leather pants and boots? You have to ask yourself what you are into before you can answer this question.

• Actually it's been reported personally to me
    that hot gals like... white jockey shorts as a turn on? Huh?
    A penpal once told me she loves only a towel around her prey as he emerges from a shower.

• babydolls might work

• Get him a cowboy hat, jump on and Giddy-Up!!

What Girls Said 1

• Bow tie & man pouch.

OR..

Candy pants which you can chew off...need I say more?