Girls, what would you do if you were at a party or other event and you discovered some other woman wore the exact same outfit as you?

Exact same outfit you are wearing. How would you react and what would you do about it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• gosh… my worst nightmare.
    i pride myself on being different lol. in anything and everything:P
    IF there's transport available i will immediately go home and change into a new outfit. if not, or if home is too far, ill just have to man up and walk around like i wear it better;)

• Not bothered in the slighest. I'd remark that she has good taste and carry on through life.

• Take a selfie with me bitch..
    Or push her in the pool
    Or take the outfit off and start a trend. The nude trend. ...

Lol jk
    Idgaf.. some rant about it
    Some bitch
    Some lauvh
    Honestly. Im there to have fun and some.outfit ain't gunna stp me. I wouldn't have wore the dress to begin with if I didn't think i didn't look hot. So im hot. Idc, ima have fun everyone else can go talk shiit etc

• just try to make sure i look better than her! i would probably just joke it off! its really hard to have the same outfit as someone usually

• Not really care. People can where what they like and it's not a big deal. Just shows that you share the same taste as the other girl.

• I'd go up to her and tell her she has fabulous style and that we should be twins.

• I won't mind. I would make joke out of it.

• Joke it off if your friends with the girl or if you don't really know her just joke about it. If you dislike her just tell yourself you wear it better. Lol

• The question is who looks better in the outfit?

• I'd walk up to her and say, "I love your dress :-P " lol

What Guys Said 2