Friend of mine wants to start a diet on Tuesday. I've decided i want to start working out and getting into shape (im not fat, but im not "strong")?

a friend of mine wants to start dieting on Tuesday, this has made me want to start getting into shape. however, the thing is, i met a girl today who already thinks im cute. should i change?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I've already been complimented that i have a big butt yet i still works to get the results i wanted. Exercise is great and an amazing stress reliever. Dont let a comment stop you from what you could become

0|0
    0|0
    • so is that your way of saying im not good enough?

• Show All
    • you don't think maybe its got something to do with it being the "popular" thing to do these days ever since "do you even lift, bro" cam eout

What Girls Said 4

• Getting in shape and getting healthy is never a bad change. Just because someone already thinks you're good enough doesn't mean you shouldn't strive to become more healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, no, not for her. But if YOU want to get into shape for you, you should do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you choose to do, do it for yourself, and not to win the affection or approval of the opposite sex :D

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't hurt to work out at all just to keep in shape. plus its your body she doesn't have to live in it so if you feel like working out would be a good idea do it man. Nike Just Do It!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.