What do you think of clear nail polish (on females)?

Ladies and Gents - what's your opinion on clear nail polish (worn specifically on females' hands)?

• Cute
    17% (2)29% (2)21% (4)Vote
  • Classy
    33% (4)29% (2)32% (6)Vote
  • Boring / Not worth the time & effort
    25% (3)14% (1)21% (4)Vote
  • I don't even notice.
    25% (3)28% (2)26% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• i love it=] it shows off the natural nails and the cuticle quite nicely. altho i must admit they look best on a girl who actually has nice nails and doesn't need to cover them with solid colour, if u get me.
    when it comes to classiness, french tips or a simple french pink alone is my winner=]

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I dont' like brassy colors except on the beach..!!!

But the clear polish makes the nails look clean and causes them to stand out when you look at a girl's hands.

The clear polish shows she cares about details of her appearance, but isn't desperate for attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • The best except maybe for formals

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it on girls. I'm a guy that DOES look at her nails and details on her. To me these details are important, because it shows she takes care of herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros: Makes the nails look neat, makes them well manicured and well taken care of.
    Cons: Not as noticeable as the color ones, can be seen as a bit boring and go unnoticed to the unscrutinizing guy eye.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like it because it makes your nails look shiny and neat (:
    Unlike colored nail polish it is not that obvious when the coat starts to get off. I have extremely dull an brittle nails, so I always have to coat my nails with nail polish. Clear nail polish is one of my favorites because I can wear it to anything and your fingers look nice as well :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I don't even notice.
    Like who cares? The color of your nail polish isn't the deal breaker in a date/for a potential relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • brings shine to nails and gives an impression of properly cared nails

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. It can look classy. If clothes are very colorful clear nailpolish is a perfect choice. It looks best on girls that have strong nails were the upper part is white so it looks like french manicure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even see the point of it, really, unless it's a topcoat going over color. That's just me though.

0|0
    0|0