Girls: Do/did you wear makeup in high school? Guys: Did most girls at your school wear makeup?

If yes, what did you wear or what makeup products did you see most girls wear to school? What counts as "too much makeup" (for high school)?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the girls at my hs wore a lot of makeup. It made it easy to separate out the sweet girls--if she wasn't wearing makeup, you could approach her without her getting nasty and threatening to tell her 25 year old 'boy friend.'

What Guys Said 4

• I only know two girls from my high school who never wore makeup. I was not personally into them so I never really gave much thought into them not wearing makeup and how they would look if they did.

• Yeah, most girls do.

• All the girls besides a silent few didn't

• If a guy can tell that you're wearing make up from 15 ft away, then that's too much make up.

What Girls Said 13

• Only lightly. I usually just use it to improve my complexion and not to make any part of my face stand out a lot. It works like a charm, becaus whenever I put lots of effort in my make up (for a date with friends or a party) I usually get lots of compliments because it is unusual for me to go out like this hahaha :)

• Yes I wore make up just about everyday to school. Only a few didn't . I used eyeshadow and liner mostly unless there was something I was participating in then I used foundation as well. As far as what type of makeup, I used whatever I could afford except my liner and foundation. The liner had to be liquid (allergic to pencils) and the only one I could use without my eyes swelling was L.A. Colors. The foundation was MAC I believe.

• Never had makeup. I hated putting that cake on my face. A little lip gloss and eyeliner does wonders.

• I normally wear just might foundation and mascara, so not even really obvious that I wear it.

• I didn't wear that much make up, maybe just a tiny bit of concealer to hide my acne and a bit of chapstick. In my school you weren't allowed to wear make up.

• I wore a bit of mascara - only on the fourth year of high school.

• yeah i wear concealer and mascara :)

• Some of my friends wear makeup most girls i know in high school do but i personally dont wear it

• Never did and still don't.

• No I don't, but everyone around me does though :P

• I didn't- just because it didn't really occur to me, but most girls I knew did.

• Yes i wore mascara concealer and lip balm