Do you prefer green or brown eyes?

Out of green and brown/hazel eyes, which would you a) prefer for your own eye colour if you had to have one of the two and b) prefer to have on a future boyfriend/girlfriend if the only two eye colours were green and brown/hazel

• A) green B) green
    33% (2)0% (0)29% (2)Vote
  • A) green B) blue
    33% (2)0% (0)29% (2)Vote
  • A) blue B) blue
    17% (1)100% (1)29% (2)Vote
  • A) blue B) green
    17% (1)0% (0)13% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Sorry, for the poll, when it says blue I mean brown.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for b).
    Well actually I wouldn't want to have a different eye color. I once wore contact lenses with color that changed my eyes from light brown to dark blue and it looked utterly ridiculous - interesting, yet unnatural. It just didn't suit my hair and complexion. I believe we are born with a eye and hair color that matches our overall appearance just perfectly.

For my future partner I don't even really care. Dark eyes look mysterious, green eyes are exotic and blue eyes are beautiful. They all have their ups (: I prefer shiny eyes though instead of dull ones.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Eye color is no big deal for me. I rarely even notice eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about eye color that much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• it's not a preference but i can't imagine being with a boy with anything except brown eyes. that being said i think light coloured eyes are prettier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not want to have a different eye color. I am happy with my own eye Color. I love my boyfriend's blue eyes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0