Does anyone have any unique/cool trends they are trying to start? I'm looking for inspiration?

Is anyone doing anything really cool with their clothes right now that I can steal? I'm looking just for some inspiration, something new and exciting. Recently I've been experimenting with my shoelaces. I've laced all my shoes with big ribbons. It's fun, but I'm ready to try something else. I know this is kind of vague, but ideas? I've also been playing with bells by making earrings and bracelets with them. I'm looking for stuff like that, or anything really, just some inspiration.

Most Helpful Girl

• not clothes but with this texting lingo
    CHF =Cyber High Five
    ;)

What Guys Said 3

• I have my own style I have never nor will I ever follow trends most of my clothes are vintage anyway.

• Ooo it's called the skunk it's a hair cut all you do is shave the middle hair line so it is white like the line on a skunks tail

• I cut my shorts and pants in half and then sew them back together with mismatching pairs. Like half of a sweatpant leg with gym short. Or casual khaki pants with black leather shorts.

What Girls Said 0