Rate me based on looks please ( 5 being plain average, 6 being little above average 7 being pretty hot, etc. i'm clearly at least a 5)?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1526758_10201902904283880_1843689001_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/t1.0-9/389788_411927369958_1309357773_n.jpg

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/565052_10152175417609167_2094355010_n.jpg

u have to get rid of the spaces first though thanks!!

rate me guys! be honest
am i pretty

Most Helpful Girl

• You look kinda trashy to me, so im going to go with a 4-5, or below average... and probs wouldn't bang you while sober, because it looks like you're not ever sober, so the people you are around probably aren't either. And nothing really pops with you, like you just look like every other 20 something party girl.

• sorry could u expand on why i look trashy? is it b/c i'm not sober? and am i not good looking or did u rate me low b/c u think i look slutty?

• oh haha but you don't party? aren't u in college? what do u do?

• I use to party. And i am in college, but im also a mom (hence the 4, i often have lots of baby puke on me) but i deff dont look like the average girl either

What Girls Said 17

• Just out of curiosity... Why go anonymous but show us pics of you it kinda defeats the purpose don't you think?

Even if you do or don't have up an actual pic of you on GAG it defeats the purpose either way.

• I don't know .. those pics.. don't do much for me..

I'd say.. maybe a 4.

• could u explain what u dont like?

• like the lower teeth are a little more forward so bottom chin is more forward than expected

• I would have to see to pass an opinion.

• I would say like a 6/10! It looks like you have way too much foundation on and it doesn't look natural!

• what does 6 mean to you? and do i look slutty u mean?

• noo your far from slutty

• how about shape of face or nose

• 8 and above..why are you asking guys to rate you...it's not cool..you're putting yourself in a box but you must be confident to ask or just really insecure..Still cute though :P

• could u explain what 8 means to u?

• so im hot

• yea lol..

• Why are you listed as a male on here 0_0

• not my account answer please!

• Oh okay I was just confused about that.
      Why are you so concerned about how others view you? Don't you feel you're worth more than a nice face? It seems like you're mainly concerned about your outer, and trust me, only shallow or otherwise undesirable guys go strictly for looks. A plain jane with high intelligence and a great personality is more likely to find a great guy than a hot girl whose main thoughts center around what strangers on the internet think about her face.

• which one is you? how come you're on a guy's account?

• not my account! im a girl the pretty one

• ya so what dou think

• I think you can look great if you don't give weird facial expressions and dress better.

• id say a 6

• what is a 6 by ur stnadards can u describe and can u give a example of a celebrity thats a 6 and my age?

• well to me a six is someone who next to average person is pretty..

im a girl so i can look past clothes and make up and boobs, like guys can't lol to me (i love ellie goulding she's my fav but she not that pretty especially without all the crap she puts on,,fashnberry.com/.../...-year-awards-in-london-3.jpg

• do girls judge other girls based on looking past make up n boobs? and why skip boobs? and why am i a 6 and not higher again

• I'd say 8 or 9, you're very beautiful. Although I think you must already know this, considering your responses to peoples replies on here. And it's not too hard to make a new account so that people aren't confused.

• whats ur definition of a 8 or 9? by my standards, 9 is like minka kelly, jessica simpson in their primes. 6 is slightly above average 7 is above average but not a girl every guy drolls over.

could u give me some names of celebrities who would be on my attractive level in uropinion?

• I have a hard time comparing people with celebrities. I just 8 or 9 is well above average. I think you would turn a lot of male heads. A lot of the guys I know would call you hot though.

One of my best friends is extremely beautiful and you make her look average if the two of you stood together.

• hot enough to model?

• wow that was mean i was actually supporting u but now i wonder why...

• I know right? Slightly above average on the outside, on the inside, apparently not so much.

• i didn't delete my account lol

• 7 = smokeshow status?

• You are pretty hot. I`d give you like a 9.

• wait by my definition 9 is like rosie huntinton whitley, megan fox in her prime, jessica alba in her prime, minka kelly in her prime can you go by my standards listed above please?

• I stick with the same answer.

• Ill give u a 7

• can u expand? also who would a 7 be comparable to on a attracction scale celebrity wise? like emma watson, etc

• Hey u need to feel pretty , who cares what others say, but u know, guys LOVE confident women :D dont worry you are beautiful

• no i just wanna know what others think i know i'm pretty

• You're a 8 to me. I think you're really gorgeous. I have high standards in beauty. If you think you are ugly, you are no where close. You would be above a 5 to most people. 8 to me chicka :)

• how hot is your 8 compared to a celebrity? would i be at emma watson level? emma stone?

• It's her titties

• I'd give Katy like a 7 or 8. Yes she has a nice body

• Pretty. I'd say like 7/8.

• whats ur definition of a 7/8? am i the type that guys will turn around and glance/stare at whenever i pass by? do u have any celebrities in mind at my level of attractivness?

• I'm sure some guys would turn their heads, but not all. And maybe Miranda Cosgrove?

• Like a 4/5... I'm way prettier. And I don't even wear half as much makeup as you. Sorry but just being honest.

• no problem can u just tell me what u dont like about my body/face? do i seem slutty?

• If ur prettier then why anon

• what else do u not like about me? like nose face shape etc? and how can u tell i wear too much makeup and why do i seem slutty
      be honest please

• To me your really pretty !! Out of 10 i would say 8.5 ... I really like your hair it's really nice and u have a nice completion too !!

• hows my face shape or nose? am i wearing too much makeup

• are you a guy or a girl? or a transvestite?

the person posting this question is male but the pictures are females? are you both?

they are all about average more or less maybe 4-5 nothing special

• girl on a guys account! um average? everyone else says i'm beautiful!! look below i'm hot as emma watson?

• "look below i'm hot as emma watson?"

My jaw literally dropped. I'm not just saying that.

• sorry not sure what you're saying?

• I'm a girl, so I don't know if you care what I rate you but I'd say you're about a 7. Your hair is so shiny…I'm jealous

• but like face and body wise how would u rate separately

What Guys Said 16

• You're the hottest T-girl I've ever seen.

• Probably an 8. Fairly attractive, well above average, and you're probably great when you dress up/make an effort, and pretty cute on a casual day.

• cute, did they get rid of the reality check section of this site though?

• I give u a 7.5...you look good! 8-)

• I would give you an 8 well above average. you're hot! ;) Rate me please

• what is a 8 by ur stnadards can u describe and can u give a example of a celebrity thats a 6 and my age?

• hows my face cute pretty or hot or etc

• I would say a combination of pretty and cute. Maybe girly if that makes sense. All good things in my view.

• I'd say eight.

• Your a 7-8 with a beautiful smile

• any flaws in my face? too much make up weird nose setc

• but no flaws? why am i not a 10 then

• 7 is above average, so 8 is much higher haha and i like Spanish girls sorry

• Wow that is not the scale at all
    0-10, 7.5 is average

• so how would u rate me by ur scale

• but hot or not

• I didn't realize u are a girl bcus I didn't bother opening up those pics. But I did just now and WOW you are pretty fucking hot. I would fuck the shit out of you

• 8, you're hot.

• whos level would i be celebrity wise attraction wise

• Lol are you going on about this. No you look fine ^.~ I can't really tell how much make up you have on because I don't know much about make up but there's nothing wrong with you

• thanks!

• 8, I would date you

• do i look slutty. too much makeup? hows my face structure or nose? do u have high standards?

• That's a lot of questions haha, you're fine don't sweat it

• you look good. but that dont mean shit, you gotta be a cool cat to hang around tho.

• I'd say "5.5". Slightly above average.

• would you hook up with me sober though?

• Neveryoumind is pretty good looking by the way

• They gave their site a makeover awhile back. Like gag, they deleted stuff and applied new rules.

Each of my pics only had a few hundred votes, not sure if thousands were/are required for rank.

• I'd say between 6.5 and 7.

• what is that by your standards? can u give me a celebrity to compare with at a 6.5 to 7 level in ur opinion?

and would u hook up with me sober

• Well, actually you said that 6 was little above average and 7 was pretty hot, so that would be "way above average, pretty hot".
      And yes, I would DEFINITELY hook you up sober.

• yes u are a 7.5 :)

• whats ur definition of a 7.5? am i the type that guys will turn around and glance/stare at whenever i pass by? do u have any celebrities in mind at my level of attractivness?

• i'm prettier than that girl? haha thanks

• yeh you are 1 point ahead. be welcome!

• You aren't bad but the fact that you identify as a guy is a big turn off

• its not my account~ i'm a girl

• Between a 6-7 I'd say. I'd notice you but you wouldn't make my head turn.

• would u hook up with me sober? whats ur definition of a 6-7? do u have an example? like emma watson maybe? emma stone?

• No that didn't come to my mind. To be honest you remind me of a childhood crush so maybe there is a lot of innocence in you I imagine that might not be there. Except the picture in the club, but anyone looks like a slut in those pics haha. Especially if that's your cig.

• Lady gaga is really good looking. Well I've never heard another guy say this but I'd say she close to a 9 if she put just a little effort in.