Would you get married in the dark?

our bodies absorb light energy. this causes us to feel and possibly even BE heavier when the lights are on. would you want to get married in the dark so that you don't feel fat?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• ill pass on that one haha, i want to properly see my husband and everything around me when I'm getting married.
    i also am 100% positive that neither of us will b fat on our wedding day hehe;)

• I don't intend to be fat at my wedding. And I want to see my man when I marry him. If he's who I think he'll be I'm fairly certain I'd miss his mouth when I went to kiss him. He's 6'6 and I'm 5'4 lol.

• well if it was dark no one would even see that i wasn't fat and there would be no pictures to prove it haha either way though, i would definitely not want to get married in the dark no matter what!

• No, I'd want to see my significant other. And who cares about a fraction of a pound?

• No. Haha I want to see my man clearly on our wedding day.

• ehhhh no!!

What Guys Said 2

• Haven't really thought about it, but I'd imagine not. It wouldn't be as memorable if it was in the dark.

• It could be advantageous for some arranged marriages, I imagine.