Will my eyebrows fully grow back?

I'm a guy who naturally had a bit of a unibrow growing up.. so I would pluck that shit about once a month.. but lately I've noticed that I've actually been plucking it too far apart.. so I let it grow back in, and noticed that my eyebrow didn't grow back as dense as before.

Here are four pictures:

http://imgur (dot) com/NHPvaO6, d6CZaBS, jdFfmGU, ZEDJRxF#0

Do you think this is noticeable?

Anybody (probably girls, or guys with a unibrow problem like me) who normally pluck their eyebrows think it'll grow back normally? Or did I fk myself over for life?

Thanks

• I am screwed for life
  • I am not screwed for life

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it takes awhile

What Girls Said 2

• for brows to grow back..use some castor oil which you can apply on your brows with the help of an old mascara wand/or a tiny brush..REALLY WORKS!

• You would not believe how many times I've completely fucked my eye brows up but thankfully they do grow back haha. Usually I just get get brow pencil the color of my eye brows and pencil it in till it grows back which usually only takes about two weeks if that.

What Guys Said 0