What does curvy mean?

Is it like women with slim waist or with big boobs and ass

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• A curvy body is when a woman has large breasts and hips or a-s-s and a tiny or small sized waist. A curvy body can also be when a woman just looks in the shape of a soda bottle or just appears to have rounded hips. It's when someone looks curvy, lol! It's the absolute best thing you can be, although a lot of fat women try to call themselves curvy, but that's just what they say to make themselves feel better, lol - fat IS NOT curvy. You can't be curvy and fat at the same time, it just don't work like that. But yes, because the opposite of curvy would be boxy, and have you ever heard a man or woman say, "Damn, that girl looks good - she's so boxy!" LOL no. Gross. That's mannish. Curves are feminine and good.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Curvy is a word fat women use to describe themselves in a more positive way. Like voluptuous, full figured, plump.

If you say a woman "has curves", it's the description you gave. Trace the outline with your hand and it's like curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy means anything to anyone. It could mean what you're talking about - it's also used by overweight women as a euphemism.

0|0
    0|0
  • p*rn tag 1*1:

skinny = anorexic
    normal = slightly underweight to average weight
    chubby = average weight to above average weight
    curvy = average weight to slightly obese
    BBW = above average weight to morbidly obese

0|0
    1|0
  • Typically it's a useless term sort of like skinny. It has no actual meaning or value.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not a stick insect. Can't see her bones through her skin. Not a fatty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• hourglass or pear figured is what i would say.
    whether that is on the thinner or the thicker side, doesn't matter. doesn't matter at all.
    those 2 shapes r my definition of curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means someone with curves (waist, butt, breasts). In my opinion a very skinny or fat woman is not considered curvy.

0|0
    0|0