Are your hair dyed (right now!) or does it still have its natural color?

Let's see whether more GAGers dye their hair or are there more who keep their natural hair colors.

I was sitting in the tram today and out of the 4 people who were sitting in a seat group, 3 have their hair dyed (including me). The roots are darker. The other woman was an adorable older lady, so her hair changed colors naturally I guess haha..

So poll away people!

Oh and if you do dye your hair, how often do you dye your roots?

• I dyed my hair
  • I keep my natural hair color

Most Helpful Girl

• I use a semi-permanent rinse (kinda like Manic Panic, but I use Adore which comes in natural colors) when I want to change up my hair color. It rinses out in 4-8 weeks and I end up with my natural color after that.

I'm personally afraid of using dyes on my hair as I've had a chemical relaxer before and that KILLED it. Granted, I know how to take better care of my hair now (you can't straighten your hair everyday and have a chemical process going on and then wonder why your hair "never seems to grow") but I do have some hair extensions which I dye regularly. I have an ombre look going on with it fading from brown to red at the moment, but I don't wear my extensions everyday. Only when I'm feeling bored with my real hair.

What Guys Said 5

• Vote 'B'

I've had salt pepper hair since I was 12. Never colored them. Was forced by my MIL to be to do so and I was allergic to colors that I didn't realize obviously, Spent the whole honeymoon being nursed for the allergy that turned my whole head red with rashes lol.

Never took a chance with color after that ha ha

• Eh when I was in elementary school my mom highlighted my hair with blonde tips once... didn't come out too well lol XP

I try to stay all natural, it's a pretty dark brown, during the summer though since I'm out fishing or at the beach a lot it gets some blonde in it

• Natural color, with 1 square cm of grey besides 1 ear...
    No clue what caused that :-)

• haha maybe you're mutant on one side

• Oh gosh, what will I become, 50% frog 50% something... I'm afraid with or without bangs will no longer make a difference :-(

• The red is all natural.

• Natural color

What Girls Said 7

• I dye my hair. I have naturally almost platinum blonde hair, and I hate it haha. Since I'm very pale otherwise, it makes my face look flat and washed out. It's now a dark brown, and I love it. It looks very flattering on me and it contours my face perfectly.
    I dye my roots every month. My hair grows very fast, and since it's so light, it looks like I'm balding if I don't dye it after a month haha.

• Yes, right now it's a bit lighter than my natural hair color.

• Natural color. Though I wouldn't mind blue tips.

• Right now i dyed it the color it used to be naturaly

• It's my natural colour.

• I keep my hair it's natural color.

• When I was younger, I used to dye it black and add random colors like blue, purple, or red.
    But I haven't done that in a LOOONG time (7-8 years).
    I'm happy with my dark brown color, I prefer the natural look now and I love being a brunette ^_^