What is the best type of body a guy is looking for?

I have fairly small boobs, muscular core but not super flat stomach, a little bit of hips, but not much, a pretty nice butt but not completely toned and very muscular bigger size thighs. I'm about 5'3 and weigh like 125 but a lot of it is muscle considering I play intense competitive volleyball.

Updates:
I know that guys don't always care about bodies , but I'm just asking whether a lot of guys have a preference that isn't the average "tits and ass" shit.

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Your body is the best provided that you have at least 'B' breasts and a shapely gluteus.

0|0
    0|0
  • It entirely depends. Though it is rare, you can even be overweight and look beautiful. Some women have 'perfect' measurements and are fucking ugly.

If there is a best type of body it is the one with the most fertility markers, like huge estrogen-widened pelvic bone, super-female body fat distribution, huge breasts, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i believe if anybody likes you. he should love you and not your body..

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy is different. You'll probably be fine. Vball rules.

0|1
    0|0
  • ummm... i don't really know... how about them hentai girls? they look pretty hot...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not my ideal body, but you sound fine. Tons of guys would like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shorter girls because I think its cute when they are so short and I'm viewing them from my watchtower (I'm 6'2") lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.