Do guys think when a girl wears converse with a dress cute?

I'm getting a prom dress and am wondering if it would look cute with converse?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys generally don't care what you're wearing - hence why women dress to impress other women.

What Guys Said 2

• Should you wear those things together? In my opinion, no. In fact, do not wear sports-related shoes with dresses of any kind. Dresses are not sports-related clothes. The two things just don't mix.

• So hot. Converse on a girl is epic. I hate when girls dress in heels and stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• Prom dresses look nicer with high heels or high sandals. You'll look sexier that way. Maybe if the prom goes to next day sunrise, maybe by 4, 5 or 6 in the next morning if you're still awake you could change to your converse but not before haha. Sorry, but fashion in a girl sometimes hurts. Lol.

• itll look tacky with a prom dress or like you can't walk in heels/ballet pumps, prom dresses are too fancy and sparkly etc to look nice with old converse

with a regular short dress itd look cute though

• Only if it's a skater type dress. If you get anything that's more formal than a skater dress, you won't look good in converse.