Do guys find piercings/tattoos unattractive?

or at least ruining your "attractiveness." I have six piercings, including my tongue. the tongue piercing always gets attention from guys (not the way in intended it to be, considering I don't suck dick.) whenever a guy and I get into the topic of body mods, I mention how I want a tragus piercing on both my ears and a tattoo on the base of my neck. I mostly get negative remarks. like "dont do that, its gross." wtf? are they really that bad on a girl? I think they're a beautiful form of expression. be honest, personal stories are great too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not put the two in the same category. As expressed here, some people would like piercing better then tattoos. I don't like piercings (one or two in the usual places, nose or ears, would be ok, but not all over, or many of them), but I do like tattoos. It is really a "taste" thing, and everyone is different. To be more precise, I would not want to end up liking/sucking a piercing, so that don't leave much places where they would be ok.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• piercings are fine . . .but your tattos I am not t0o0o 0sure I wanna see a pic dear you should link one if you want

• hun, pierce your nose or your ears but I think tattoos would be really ugly .. I think they are right

• You know that I pierced my nose & my ears last summer by my self & my friends said its so cool on me it was crazy I didn't except that I'll do that but I was angry and I pierced it though but it looks hot & that's the important thing