Guys: Do you prefer Flat Stomachs?

Or stomachs that have some meat on them and are soft? I do not mean a big belly or a huge muffin top...

I have a flat stomach and many girls like to have a flat stomach. But I always feel that If I had some extra weight on my stomach it would be softer and sexier.

0|1
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys prefer flat bellies, but I like just a little bit of something in their. Flat makes me think like she got no strength in there. Going through pregnancy will be tough.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer reasonably flat stomachs. I don't like seeing the girl's abs.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like a slightly toned stomach with that little pooch girls get below their navel. You get the best of both worlds, both flat and soft.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that sounds reasonable and easier to achieve for most girls.

• I like flat stomachs, but I'm turned off by abs. As long as thee isn't a belly bulge and it's nice and flat then it's good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like flat stomachs but not showing abs on my women

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the soft one :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea flat stomach ftw, Abs are always better too tho

1|0
    0|0
    • You don't find abs to be masculine? Too hard for a woman?

• Show All
    • They are not equal physically. They have different body parts.

• So? Abs are same "body parts" Core. Everyone have em, some just have fat in their covering em up

• yeah there is a girl at my school she wears this short shirt way above her bellybuttun! when she wears it i can't help but stare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, flat stomach is great.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh okay. Why are they great?

• Why are Dodge Chargers awesome? Why is gold so precious? Why are Alexandra Daddario's eyes so beautiful?

Who knows, that's just how life is. Flat stomachs on a girl are great.

• Okay.

• Always flat and toned

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think anyone prefers tubby stomachs. flat tummies always look best. not saying that every girl with a soft belly looks BAD, some are cute with their bellies but flat looks best

2|0
    1|0
    • Yeah they look best in cloathes and swimwear etc ... But I think that stomachs that are a bit tubbier might feel better...

• I know my BF does...he finds any belly fat repulsive. Luckily I have a very small waist...

I personally don't think a little extra weight on the belly looks bad...it could be cute!

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. It can be cute.

• And my BF was telling me the other day that I'm too bony and should gain some weight...so yeah it would be a lot softer for the guy!

• I think they do like flat tummies haha and they look good, i've been working real hard to have one but it is really hard T_T

1|0
    0|0
    • Good luck. It is very hard because body types are different and many girls stomachs don't become flat no mayter how fit they are. If you are healthy and fit then there is no need to make your stomach flat.
      Girls with flat stomachs ate the ones that naturally have a skinny body or gorls with thick thighs and hips.