Are yoga pants the best invention of all time?

I think the guy who innvented yoga pants deserves a medal. Like the nobel peace prize. What do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I have seen some McDonald's asses in yoga pants and I am not a fan. I do not wear them in public, but to each their own.

What Girls Said 8

• Yoga pants are the most comfy things ever. The inventor definitely deserves a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Ingenious! I am forever grateful.

• Ummm - YES! I love my yoga pants! I only wear them to the gym or lounging at home though. They should NEVER be worn to other public places.

• Um I only wear those when i feel like being lazy at home XD

• Exactly this. Yoga pants aren't build right for seriously working out... I don't understand that lol. To yoga, sure, but never in my life would I wear them running or to squat or deadlift.

• Those are usually also good for yoga too XD just because i like short shorts too

• I love and hate yoga. Its so comfy and im able to feel freee. But some girks dont look go at all and its kinda disgusting

• I personally prefer leggings.

• I love yoga pants! I've been wearing them for such a long time...but I don't wear the ones that are extremely tight out...I use the ones that have a bit of a flare at the bottom

• Yes I like them... comfortable and my ass is my best feature.

• I don't wear them because I feel they are too revealing.. but I like seeing hot chicks with big ass^s wear themm.. Yummmmmmyyyyy ;D

What Guys Said 7

• No, they are horrible. I think they are really unflattering even on a woman with a good figure. For something form-fitting, gimme a pair of jeans any day.

• I like both. I think it depends on the girl

• im a big fan of them, and thankfully here in australia, a lot of women just wear them out (not just to the gym) which is most excellent :)

• Girls In the states do it too. Especially out on a run

• They're an awesome invention i must say! :-P

• Yup I just can't find out who invented them

• Yes I definitely agree!!

• I find short shorts more attractive

• Well, I think they deserve a better award than the Nobel Peace Prize. I mean Obama got one for doing, well, nothing. They should get the: GREATEST AWARD OF ALL TIME award.

• I never really got why he got the peace prize

• Same way he got elected President, for being black. Not being racist but it's true. First black man to run, and win the office. So in turn, he wins all kinds of awards for it. But, skin color isn't and hasn't been an issue for quite some time now and it all really makes no sense. I wish I could get a big job despite never having a real job in my entire life, just because I am a particular race. Must be nice.

• I go to Yoga classes for this reason only

• It encourages me to go to the gym too