question for the ladies here, be honest please?

do women care about or notice shoulder width on men? if a man dont have wider shoulders is he less attractive or does it not matter at all? thanks.

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I have to be attracted to his overall face and body first. I don't think I necessarily notice shoulder width on a guy, but I do notice if he has muscular shoulders/back. I'm not sure if that answered your question or not lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• wide shoulders are so hot, they make me feel like he is going to protect me, but a lot of girls to me don't notice that, i always talk about wide shouldered guys, but then my friends are crazed over this tiny little thing of a guy. beats me. to me they matter, but not to all girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely notice, broad shoulders are extremely hot and noticeable. its no huge deal breaker but it definitely adds to a guys hotness

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for broader guys, that's just my personal preference. It's a manly trait.

Guys who are taller can pull off smaller shoulder width but shorter guys look more feminine and less muscular with petite shoulder width.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't have an opinion. I think both wider and narrower guys can be equally attractive. In history, however, larger men are more successful with women because larger men make women feel secure and protected. I honestly don't know anyone who notices or cares about how a man's shoulders are.

I hope I helped! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i notice it, but it doesn't matter much

0|0
    0|0
  • I do care. It's not as if I would turn a guy down who didn't have broad shoulders, but that's what I'm mostly attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well most people don't really think about it. But I only like shoulder muscles like because of the anime Free! And because of P90X.

But faces are most important

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! Oh my god, I swear thats like the second thing I notice! When looking at a guy, I look at the fact first, then the shoulders, then the arms and hands. Those are my 4 fave parts on a guy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wide shoulders are nice to have for a guy, but I'd never think,"Oh, hey.No, no wide shoulders.Can't want that.Next."

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but it's more me looking at how proportionate and symmetrical a persons body is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter that much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• they want broad shoulders on men, in general, but muscles can't hurt them either. what girl doesn't want a strong man, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude man. Face over everything.

0|0
    1|0