What's the most you ever spent on a handbag?

Sometimes I can feel quite guilty when I buy something "expensive" (mind you, I'm still a student working halftime so things are easily expensive for me). I'm looking for a new handbag lately and I was wondering how much you ladies spent on your most expensive handbag?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 cents. It was for groceries.

What Guys Said 2

• I spent $300 on one for my wife.

Vintage 1960s handmade croc in very good condition. Sniped it with a second to go on an eBay action. It was a steal.

• 300 something. I was close to buying her a $2-3k one but we broke up :D

• give me :P

• For the record, my $20 bags aren't crummy... I've cycled the same purses in and out for years! Tbh, most cost under 20, actually.

• kheserthorpe knows what's up. Every guy should know the way to a girls heart is through a Hermes birkin - $18,000 for leather, $50,000 for alligator, they're a steal!

What Girls Said 11

• i spent? 20. dont see the hype on designer bags. can just get a knock off for 75% off. same same. i would assume at least
    bf spent on me? 100. such a waste on recycled bags. but i wuv my seatbelt bag.

• Like $50. I probably won't spend more than that. I would hate to let to of whatever little money I have just for a purse. But hey, if someone else wants to buy me a designer bag, go ahead!! :)

• Like $25-$30. I don't see the point in buying an expensive purse/handbag because it gets used so much and gets beat up. No offense against anyone who spends a lot on bags. It's just not my thing :)
    I wish I didn't even have to carry one, but I need a place for my wallet and other stuff lol. I prefer a cross body because then I don't have to worry about it slipping or whatever.

• I like your attitude better. She was pretty convinced the quality was worth it lol.

• It's also not like a bag will improve a girls looks or something

• 50 dollars...and THAT was a stretch. Would never buy a bag more expensive than that. ...unless I was literally swimming in cash.

• Like $50? I don't care about designer brands, and I don't care about a bag lasting for ten years because styles change and I get bored.

• $200 and completely worth it. I use it so often and it's never given me any issues!

• $350? I never go over that. I have three designer bags, and all average at $300 each. I've got a Michael Kors purse, a Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC 5 zip, and a Marc Jacobs iPhone wristlet.

• Not that it matters but I hate when girls buy designer just to have a logo. If you spend money on gross totes/canvas bags and Louis speedys then I'm judging you harshly. Yuck.

• That's how I am too! I'm glad. Ugly designer purses are still ugly purses hahaha and most girls don't get it.

• Haha, exactly! A designer label doesn't make a handbag pretty/prettier ^^

• 500 Euro. Worst buy ever, I don't even know what I was thinking.

• I think the most I spent was $40 it's still working so I'm happy :)

• i spent like USd 1,268.85 k on a handbag
    now no more spending on bags

• Umm, $40 I think. I don't like to spend a lot of money on something I'm just going to shove a bunch of random junk into, hahahaha!