What you usually wearing when you are at place where you live?

What do you usually wear at place you living at?:-p

Hell I live in frat house so anything from undies to wifebeaters lol :p

Most Helpful Girl

• My everyday wear is skinny jeans or leggings. That's what I live in. And long off the shoulder t shirts or long tank tops with a sweater.

• Even in springs?

• Thanks for MH!!

• #teamflipfloppers

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 10

• sweatpants or pyjamas, hoodies. I like to feel the same temperature over my whole body. plus with hoodies I can wear the hood and block out some of the light coming into my eyes. my I have artificial lenses in my eyes due to having cataracts, so my eyes are more sensitive to light than a normal persons eyes

• I usually wear athletic shorts when I'm just chilling since they're the most comfortable. And just a normal shirt or a wife beater and sometimes no shirt.

• Gucci down to the socks! Woof woof woof!

• Ha. Great minds think alike:p

• Pretty sure most guys do this except for the unfortunate few that have never tried athletic shorts on. It just takes 1 time and you'll be hooked lol.

• Basic shirt.
    Shorts in the summer, pajama pants in the winter.
    Boxers.
    Socks.

• When I'm in relaxing mode sweat pants t-shirt and moccasins, its been freaking cold this winter! In the summer time when its got normally wifebeater and basketball shorts or something lite of that sort.

• Hollister sweatpants, a t shirt and sometimes a sweater. In the summer shorts or underwear.

• Ha you and me both, back in my dads apartment when I wear it in front of him hanging around in his suit and shit. He goes like "WTH son" ha

• Most of the time, a t-shirt and boxers.

• sweatpants and a t-shirt. a sweater if it's cold too.

• Gym shorts

• Whatever's comfortable!

• Shorts, the shirt, sandals. . I try to wear something comfortable after wearing a uniform all day