Cleavage?

So, I've recently bought a shirt which has a little more cleavage than I'm used to. I never really wore a shirt which shows cleavage, but this one time I put it on, and went to a concert and when we were all just hanging out together before the concert it was weird! A lot of guys just kept staring at them! It was SO weird! xD

I'm a double D(for the cleavage matter),have a glass hour figure and am very pale, always wear black. :P

None approached me (like they never do), but they all just looked at me (like they always do..and never get the courage to talk to me). -my friends say it's because I'm "beautiful" but I really don't see (even if that were true) why would they have a hard time approaching me.-

Anyways, one guy, who was sitting opposite to me at the after party, he just kept looking and looking...everywhere...you could see he was a bit uncomfortable, and then he just looked into my eyes and didn't let go for ad least 7-8 seconds!

Then he went to the bathroom.

We all had a lot of beer! xD

Anyways, my question is, can't boys help themselves not to look at a cleavage without getting caught!?!?! HAHAHA

Even my guy friends stare at my breasts (when I wear a shirt that accentuates how pale I am-a black shirt which shows ad least my collar bone), and are SO clumsy, I always catch them, but I never say anything... xD

I never did get it..what sort of things can a cleavage DO to a boy?!?

xD

[mentally I mean :P]

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah DDs in a shirt that shows cleavage would make you an AWESOME sight to behold! I love a nice pair of full breasts, so I KNOW I'd be one of the guys looking. Hopefully I wouldn't get caught TOO blatantly, but if I did, I'd like to think I'd at least TRY to start a conversation. And hopefully a conversation could lead to a number. A number could lead to a date. A date could lead to another date. And after a few more there's be more than just cleavage on display! lol!

What Guys Said 5

• Let me explain it to you this way, if we wore a type of jeans that were snug against our penis (and we were well endowed), would you look, stare, or glare at it?

• Pretty girl with big boobs in a cleavage showing shirt... most guys just look, but don't try to talk because they probably think someone as hot as yourself is already spoken for.

• No, boys can't help themselves.

As for what sort of things cleavage can do to a boy mentally -- well, for me, a girl who looks like she's trying to "show off the goods" usually comes across as slightly desperate.

• Yes. I agree, IF that woman would dress in EVERYTHING showy...but if she's just accentuating one thing then that's a good thing. :P

• The answer to your question is: No, we cannot help ourselves. If we could, we would look at cleavage 24/7.

• Make it possible for you to manipulate them if you so choose. 😃

What Girls Said 1

• Where is the question why do people keep putting statements on here and then get mad when they get confusing answers wtf