What kind of guy would you go for (any age): Tall-slim or average muscular?

a reason why would help as well e.g "tall people are healthier", I don't know, something along those lines :)

• tall and slim
    44% (31)33% (5)42% (36)Vote
  • average with muscle
    56% (40)67% (10)58% (50)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Either one. But I guess I prefer the tall and slim guy. Any guy that's taller than me and somewhat in shape is good. And since I'm pretty short, it's difficult to find a guy who's shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'd prefer average with muscle. I have never been physically attracted to a slim guy (I have liked slim guys, but it was always because of their personality, not their outer appearance). Being slim looks very weird on a dude. A guy is supposed to weigh a lot more than me and have a strong stature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall and toned. Or tall and slimmer... I don't really go for short guys. (below 180cm)

0|1
    0|0
  • He has to be bigger than me! At least 1.80 m and max 1.90 m, I am very short like 1.58 m but I wear heels and I just prefer taller guys, but not slim... Slim and tall creeps me out for some reason. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference. I'm super short so height doesn't matter and if found myself into many different body types

0|0
    0|0
  • Average with muscle, to me any guy would be tall, I'm pretty short.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me. At 5'2" average is usually still a good distance taller...

0|0
    0|0
  • Average with muscle for sure is my fav

1|0
    0|0
  • Average with muscle. I am a sucker for muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall and toned would be perfect. Not to muscular just enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd prefer tall guy with average weight. i love tall guys and i'm not a really big fan of muscles :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think it goes both ways.

A person that has muscle means they work out. So they get good exercise and must be healthy.

Tall and slim might not be bad, but you might wonder if they are healthy. Since slim people might not be getting the proper nutrients.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am tall and toned, I wouldn't say muscular really but I do have big arms and stuff.

0|0
    0|0