Hey guys. Do you guys like girls with less or more makeup?

Now i know I've heard that guys like a girl with natural look but that can mean subtle makeup (plus no offense guys but you can't always tell whats natural and whats makeup with us, just saying;) ) so which do you like better? no makeup or just a hint? or medium or heavy?

an example. which one is best for you guys? http: //imgur.com/kbCWJGZ (no space)

Most Helpful Guy

• "plus no offense guys but you can't always tell whats natural and whats makeup with us, just saying;)" - well I can always tell aven more so if it is in real life aka hi-res and 360° 3D light but perhaps I am just overly sensitive to it. I think makeup looks damn ugly and pretty much the only purpose I see in it is to cover up a face that looks even more ugly than makeup, which I assume to be at least probable if I see it on women.

I always say, putting makeup on is like spray-paiting a rosebush. No matter if you spray paint it red or green or blue, it will always look artificial and not as beautiful as the real rose. Unless of course the rose is rotting and sick and ugly then it makes some sense to do that.

What Guys Said 11

• Less or none is best. I think a little makeup makes women look incredible. But I would rather have none then a lot.

• No makeup needed for me. And if there's a lot of it and it's obvious, it's a turn off.

• Less please. Very small amount of makeup I like. I saw this one girl today she was beautiful but she had too much makeup and she made herself less attractive. So be careful!

• ok so if i use a little concealer for acne, mascara, a little eyeliner and a light lipstick is that too much? ( I always try to make it natural)

• Yes, it is too much. By 'less' we mean less in the sense of surface area and total products used.

• Yeah, what he said below me

• the first to pictures are the best, girls can wear make up if they want to but just dont go overboard. just wear enough wear we won't ea=xactly notice, but you still look good.

• No makeup, or just a little bit...

• Subtle, natural-looking makeup is best in my opinion.

• I like it when I can't notice that a girl is wearing makeup, or can't notice very much of it. I think that if the girl wears it well, then this is how its supposed to look

• Less make up is nicer and more pretty
    Too much make up is awful!!
    Less is best!

• Whichever she looks hotter in

• Hot girl with no makeup. Any change in that formula is bad.

• Less, or no makeup at all, I prefer natural beauty.

What Girls Said 3

• Some guys aren't as naive as some girls think. A lot of my guy friends can tell when a girl has on makeup, even if its subtle. They often prefer minimal makeup. I never wear makeup besides mascara and one of my guy friends actually got mad when he saw a picture of me with a full face of makeup (I had gotten a makeover by one of my girl friends, we were just fooling around). He assumed I was going to start wearing makeup all the time xD

Some women look better with subtle makeup. But I say that if you can get away with it, wear as little makeup as possible, or even no makeup at all. It's always more impressive to be able to look good without makeup than it is to look beautiful with makeup.

• I think guys like to know what you look like without makeup. But after that they like little makeup. I do the no makeup and the no make up make up. But I only wear noticeable makeup for like an event or party or if i wanna look really nice for a date. But I have worn makeup times i thought i might worn too much. But the guy/s didn't even know i was wearing makeup lol. Cause I asked em do you like my makeup? And they'd reply " I didn't even notice u were wearing lol"

• Just do what you think looks better on you. If a guy really likes you then he'll like you with and without makeup.
    Good Luck