Which girl do guys like better?

A girl that is naturally pretty or the drop dead gorgeous girl that wears makeup? Keep in mind that the girl that doesn't wear makeup is not as pretty as the girl that wears makeup when they both wear makeup but when both of them have no makeup on the naturally pretty girl is prettier. their personality is the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your makeup logic makes no sense.

I would prefer a girl that doesn't use makeup because that means that she can comprehend that there is no value in it, it only costs her time and money to use it and otherwise only has disadvantages if anything (like skin irritation, clogging pores, absorbing chemicals, etc).

Otherwise nothing about it matters or changes anything about that woman.

• Also it looks ugly of course, I would want to see the woman and not some mask all the time.

• Oh god, you are still so naive. What you see is called blog and mass-media marketing campaigns.

Check out penis pills and weight loss product ads, before and after pictures. It is the same nonsense.

www.beachbody.com/.../p90x-success-stories.do

• If the government pays for it, it is called propaganda. Read this: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22672587

What Guys Said 5

• the naturally pretty look is MUCH better than the overdone makeup look

• Natural. A girl can't be expected to wear make-up 24/7 and I don't like fake things or people anyway. The natural would age better besides.

• The naturally pretty one

• I'd go for the girl who doesn't wear makeup. Makeup is gross.

• Naturally pretty. Especially if she has beach hair

What Girls Said 0