Does it look gross if you notice someone's sunburn is peeling?

Does it look gross or is it just whatever to you? I always worry about that when I get burned lol

• It looks gross
  • I dont notice/care

Most Helpful Guy

• I simply associate skin peeling with sunburns and I accept that fact.

What Guys Said 5

• Neutral about it. A burn is a burn, not much to do about it. As Reality said, not attractive, but not really gross either. I am more likely to see it and wince. I got plenty of experience with burns. Pity towards those with them.

• I don't think it's totally gross, no. Not something I'd love staring at though. Haha!

• I don't care. It's happened to all of us.

• I dont really care at all

• It's not a big deal. Not sexy but not gross :)

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, makes me want to pick it and peel it off like it was sticky back plastic. Not gross, it happens to the best of us.

• It doesn't look gross to me at all. I'm Irish so I can sympathize plus that's how the majority of people look here after one decent summer's day. I might advise aloe vera or something if it looks sore

• Just recently I was chatting with one of my neighbors and she had a bad peeling sunburn on her shoulder. It looked kind of gross but not to the point where I was actually grossed out or she looked nasty.